Jordan Ibe - Recalled

CornwallRam

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, he's been decent for us this season but he's nowhere near ready for the Premier League. This benefits nobody. We lose Ibe. Ibe doesn't get games. Liverpool ruin their players development. Rodgers is obviously panicking and pushing all the buttons to try to save his job.

I understand Jordan Ibe will be going back to Liverpool, but not until later in January. Will be available to face Notts Forest. #dcfcfans

What's Liverpool's reasoning in this? The only reason I can see is that they're letting us find a replacement first in order to not **** as about so they can still keep their eye on some of our players (Hughes).

What if Ibe get's his leg broken? Anything is a possibility, if they know they want him back just take him back. Don't **** us around Brendan.

What's Liverpool's reasoning in this? The only reason I can see is that they're letting us find a replacement first in order to not sausage as about so they can still keep their eye on some of our players (Hughes).

What if Ibe get's his leg broken? Anything is a possibility, if they know they want him back just take him back. Don't sausage us around Brendan.

I think it's good that he's letting him stay for a bit, give us time to get a replacement. 

They gave up a 3-0 lead against Palace and Gerrard slipped v Chelsea. If it wasn't for that they'd have won the league. About 8 months down the line they're scrambling to recall a 19 year old winger from a Championship club to try and get them into Europe.

What a joke of a club. Hope Jordon does well back there but hope they miss out on Europe.

Archived