Jordan Ibe - Recalled

CornwallRam

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really worried for Dawkins now, he's going to be the scapegoat as a sufferer of "not being Jordon Ibe"-syndrome.

First time he has one of his quiet but steady games Derby fans will be going mad for an "Ibe-type player who can beat his man".

Because that's all being a winger in our system is about, isn't it...

My player ratings for Jordon Ibe:

September:

Notts Forest - 7

Blackburn Rovers - 7

Cardiff City - 7

Reading - 8 

Bolton - 7

Bournemouth 7

Average: 7.17

October:

Millwall - 5

Reading - 5

Blackpool - 4

Wigan - 4

Fulham - 6

Average - 4.80

November:

Brentford - 7

Huddersfield - 8

Wolves - 7

Watford - 8

Leeds - 4 (worst individual performance of the season, perhaps)

Average: 6.67

December:

Brighton - 6

Middlesbrough - 4

Chelsea - 7

Norwich - 5

Birmingham - 8

Leeds - 8

Average: 6.33

January:

Southport - 6

Ipswich - 8 

Overall that's an average of 6.37 - about par for the course, maybe even perhaps a bit below par.

Agreed but last 3 league games you give him 8 so frustrating that just when he starts to make a contribution he gets recalled. He can't possibly get anywhere near Liverpool first team maybe another lower prem team wants him on loan very very strange and also very very annoying.

He has up and down days but he has contributed far more than Dawkins one assist. (Which was just cheating a ball down). Ibe attacks players and scares defenders. Dawkins would be a dream to play against as he doesn't really do anything.

Ibe had one assist too, a pass to Forsyth 40 yards out near the touchline

He has up and down days but he has contributed far more than Dawkins one assist. (Which was just cheating a ball down). Ibe attacks players and scares defenders. Dawkins would be a dream to play against as he doesn't really do anything.

He scored two crackers in the cup game at Fulham. If Ibe has gone, let's give whoever replaces him a fantastic reception on Saturday. We will surely need 11 places to win, although I accept that history tells us that that isn't always the case!!!

He scored two crackers in the cup game at Fulham. If Ibe has gone, let's give whoever replaces him a fantastic reception on Saturday. We will surely need 11 places to win, although I accept that history tells us that that isn't always the case!!!

I mean players! That's the penalty for having a bottle of wine on a Thursday.

I'm really worried for Dawkins now, he's going to be the scapegoat as a sufferer of "not being Jordon Ibe"-syndrome.

First time he has one of his quiet but steady games Derby fans will be going mad for an "Ibe-type player who can beat his man".

Because that's all being a winger in our system is about, isn't it...

Only to the half fans

But we were ok to end best's loan.

I don't think we can get too outraged.  Sure it feels shabby but he is their player and they want him back.

(Because they look poor.)

And rogers is bricking it.

Face it, the way Ibe played for us, he is definitely going to improve Liverpool's team.

They're quite well kitted out in that area and don't really play with wingers. They have wing-backs where Valencia, Young etc play so I doubt he'll get much time.

Disagree completely here.

He started Man Utd's first game of the season, as a wing back. And got injured in that game, and hasn't been fit since. So I don't think he'll be coming to Derby, as I think they value him highly as he played a lot of pre-season games too. 

Would be a great player to pick up if we could though.

Archived