Jordan Ibe - Recalled

CornwallRam

Ibe was good this last month - but before Ward got injured he wasn't starting games.

I'd like to see Ward start Sat'd but I think it will be Dawkins with Ward as an impact sub later on.

There's been plenty on here saying Calero should be given some game time, Bennett is playing again and with Bent I think we have plenty of attacking options available to change it around during games.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree completely here.

He started Man Utd's first game of the season, as a wing back. And got injured in that game, and hasn't been fit since. So I don't think he'll be coming to Derby, as I think they value him highly as he played a lot of pre-season games too. 

Would be a great player to pick up if we could though.

They've got Rafael and Valencia. Reportedly in for Coleman too. If he was to play he wouldn't get in on that side with that formation.

He started Man Utd's first game of the season, as a wing back. And got injured in that game, and hasn't been fit since. So I don't think he'll be coming to Derby, as I think they value him highly as he played a lot of pre-season games too. 

They've got Rafael and Valencia. Reportedly in for Coleman too. If he was to play he wouldn't get in on that side with that formation.

Also, I wouldn't use early season and pre-season appearances for United as much of an indicator that they wouldn't let him go.

Mascarell played for Real Madrid in pre-season, was it not the same competition as United played in?

Tyler Blackett has been getting games for United this season, and he was terrible at PP last season. Loans to Blackpool then Birmingham hardly stand out as worthy for United's first team.

Lingard is a good player don't get me wrong but I feel his appearances were down to a lot of injuries rather than playing his way into their side.

Slightly disappointed and frustrated with this news because he was just starting to show consistency in his play. Rodgers must be desperate because he isn't ready for premier league football, I hope he proves me wrong though. Good luck to Jordon though he's a talent and will no doubt make it at Liverpool. But can't help but think it's a little too soon for him. If we are to get a winger in I would enquire about Jesse Lindgard he knows the league and is similar to Ibe.

But we were ok to end best's loan.

I don't think we can get too outraged.  Sure it feels shabby but he is their player and they want him back.

(Because they look poor.)

And rogers is bricking it.

I think there's a difference where a player isn't succeeding, isn't getting game time and after we signed bent probably wouldn't get on the bench. Blackburn, Derby and the player would all probably agree it's for the best, no pun intended.

With ibe going back to Liverpool I can't see any winners, unless ibe steps up his play he won't get in the Liverpool side so what's the point? Unless Rogers sees him doing what sterling did and making a big transformation in a short time.

"With ibe going back to Liverpool I can't see any winners, unless ibe steps up his play he won't get in the Liverpool side so what's the point? Unless Rogers sees him doing what sterling did and making a big transformation in a short time."

Unless he is loaned out again to a lower Premiership team ??

Archived