Forest "3rd best squad"...

Gandalf's shin pads

Was driving home tonight listening to the Radio Derby phone in and thought, as it is the big one this weekend, that I would check out what the opposition were saying over on Radio Nottingham.

This week's (and every week's since about the start of November!) big talking point was whether or not Mr Pearce should go or not. Mingled in with all that however was a comment made by their studio guest (didn't catch who it was) asserting that "Forest have the 3rd best squad in the league behind Middlesbrough and Norwich".

Just wondering what the obviously unbiased masses on this forum thought of that statement then!?!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was driving home tonight listening to the Radio Derby phone in and thought, as it is the big one this weekend, that I would check out what the opposition were saying over on Radio Nottingham.

This week's (and every week's since about the start of November!) big talking point was whether or not Mr Pearce should go or not. Mingled in with all that however was a comment made by their studio guest (didn't catch who it was) asserting that "Forest have the 3rd best squad in the league behind Middlesbrough and Norwich".

Just wondering what the obviously unbiased masses on this forum thought of that statement then!?!

I think that is an absolutely ridiculous statement.

How can they have 8 or 9 of the best players in this league and still only be 3rd?

Archived