Which manager goes next? (vers1.1)

Mostyn6

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

When you find out you get Christmas Day & Boxing Day off work...

image.gif

I can imagine things would've turned out very differently if he hadn't have done that "dance".  The instant I saw him do I thought to myself "Well that's Man U winning the game then".  He was cursed to fail from then on...

Final whistle maybe, but not when you've got 20 odd mins to play.  Fate set him up big time...

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

wow, he must have made a killing in pay-offs from his last 4-5 jobs.

I dont know why he keeps getting decent jobs, he is so predictable as a manager is scary. 

Has an initial bounce, team does well, team then collapses. 

Not to mention i'd put him on par with Billy Davies in terms of self righteousness 

13 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I dont know why he keeps getting decent jobs, he is so predictable as a manager is scary. 

Has an initial bounce, team does well, team then collapses. 

Not to mention i'd put him on par with Billy Davies in terms of self righteousness 

And to think people were touting him for the England job in the summer . Pfffftttt

I actually liked what Pardew was trying to do at Palace.

You could see the system he was working towards, it just never happened for him with a number of his so-called better players underperforming after an initial decent spell.

If they appoint a manager who likes to play a 4-2-3-1 formation, get the ball wide and hit the target man from crosses then it won't take long before they shoot up the table.

They've got a much better squad of players than some of the other teams down there.

Allardyce I guess would be ideal for them.

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I actually liked what Pardew was trying to do at Palace.

You could see the system he was working towards, it just never happened for him with a number of his so-called better players underperforming after an initial decent spell.

If they appoint a manager who likes to play a 4-2-3-1 formation, get the ball wide and hit the target man from crosses then it won't take long before they shoot up the table.

They've got a much better squad of players than some of the other teams down there.

Allardyce I guess would be ideal for them.

He was assembling a good, but expensive, squad however when you're the worst team of the whole of 2016 then you deserve to be sacked. It's not knee jerk. 

Like you allude to the squad he has at his disposal should not be struggling. Should be challenging for top ten at least. 

On 22 December 2016 at 15:05, EastHertsRam said:

Big Sam in ?

On 22 December 2016 at 15:09, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'm tipping him to be their next manager. 

:whistle:

18 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think it could be an East Anglian double whammy with both Neil and McCarthy getting the boot.....

Could be after Monday games then. 

Archived