Ugly sausage

RamNut

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they got the facts right on this one?

Says he was moving towards the Derby fans, but looking at the size of the fat c**t I'd say the more likely scenario is that the Derby fans were being dragged towards him by the magnetic field that all masses of such epic proportions naturally generate.....

Also says that he made an obscene gesture with his hand - again, being a Forest fan, that hand is probably gimped up like Beadle's.....

Most bizarre story i've read for a while with some epic one liners....

....."after opposition fans shouted "you fat b*****d" in his direction."

....."hugged another pitch invader......"

....."Nottinghamshire Police intelligence officer....."

Did we "out" him or summat by appealing to his homoerotic side, or was he simply overwrought at the Rams sponsors logo?

Have they got the facts right on this one?

Says he was moving towards the Derby fans, but looking at the size of the fat c**t I'd say the more likely scenario is that the Derby fans were being dragged towards him by the magnetic field that all masses of such epic proportions naturally generate.....

Also says that he made an obscene gesture with his hand - again, being a Forest fan, that hand is probably gimped up like Beadle's.....

Gravitational, not magnetic.

Bucko's personality is magnetic, Reidy's attraction is purely gravitational.

As for the 'obscene gesture' - well, that was just because his hand adopts the Gregg's pasty eating position naturally.

Archived