The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please explain to me how a Forest fan thinks it's worth mocking us for being 3rd?  :blink:

I mean I'd understand a Boro fan doing it... Or a fan of a Prem team... But Forest are languishing in mid-table still right? Did I miss where they got 20 points in a single game and are suddenly above us?

How very odd... 

This makes for an amusing read...Lifted straight off LTLF.

"http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/icons/icon1" title="Default" alt="icon1"> Re: The Sheep

'From what I saw Bournemouth battered them, should of scored 3 or 4 tbh, Derby made to look pretty average tonight. Middlesboro and Watford for top 2, Bournemouth, Norwich, Wolves and Brentford for the play-offs, Derby to slip out the playoffs, still don't rate them at all and tonight proved they are crap imo.

We beat them and made them look piss poor'

And then the original poster was taken to task by his fellow Red Dogs...

'From what I saw Bournemouth battered them, should of scored 3 or 4 tbh, Derby made to look pretty average tonight. Middlesboro and Watford for top 2, Bournemouth, Norwich, Wolves and Brentford for the play-offs, Derby to slip out the playoffs, still don't rate them at all and tonight proved they are crap imo.
We beat them and made them look piss poor'

'Mate there's rivalry then there's just complete and utter blind, bullshit, bitterness.

I'll let you decide which camp you're in
.'

Love it !

The goals on SSN ?

Unless he was sneakily watching a stream..... 

For my sins in frequenting the dark side over at LTLF, I've noticed this particular gump is constantly spouting on how we're ***** and no more than mid-table, at best.....and, of course, THEY have a far better squad of players than us.

There's blind loyalty and then there's just, erm, blind?

Archived