The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nottingham Forest manager Dougie Freedman:

"I've seen enough over six or seven games that we are in a very false position.

"I understand that everybody at the football club would be concerned but I'm certainly not from what I see.

"You're going to have difficult moments in a season and this is one - I don't see us anywhere near a relegation battle."

Nurse! I'll have what he's on!

35 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

11302827-H151_W220.jpg

I hope some techy type can make this picture bigger!

Classic from the Nottingham Post, players reaction to Preston goal!

........I'll leave the puns to the experts! :thumbsup:

"You see lads, come feel this, Garner's just torn me a new ar**hole!"

On 11/3/2015, 7:15:53, Alpha said:

How's Kenny Burns getting on? Not seen any of his garbage for while. Has he stopped writing about us? Ran out of ammo?

Here you go, written after their brave 1-0 defeat to Weds - 

"Dougie Freedman can't do anything.

If we brought Jose Mourinho in as manager, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Dougie hasn't got any money. He has had to deal with freebies; people that no-one else wants. He just has to hope they can hit it off at Forest.

That's the situation Dougie is in.

When he was at Bolton, he did a good job, the same at Crystal Palace. But his hands were not tied as much as they are now."
"I'd rather take three points against Derby, obviously, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

We can't beat Derby 6-0 home and away and then not win any other games. Would the supporters be happy with that if we then went down?

We have to think about the next game and where we will be in May, not just think about the Derby game.

I hate to say it but Derby are a very good team at the moment.

They are scoring goals and keeping clean sheets, which is something we can't do.

I would play Dexter Blackstock up front in that game.

I hate to say it, because I like playing with two men up front, but on Friday I would just stick with one.

We can hit balls up to Dexter and he'll battle away because that's his game – battling, not beating men and going on a run before sticking the ball in the top corner.

Derby's defenders won't like having an elbow in their nose and Dexter is an awkward customer, so I would play him.

If we need to go route-one football to get three points, then I'll take that."

How the bloke never became a top flight manager i'll never know...

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

"You see lads, come feel this, Garner's just torn me a new ar**hole!"

Here you go, written after their brave 1-0 defeat to Weds - 

"Dougie Freedman can't do anything.

If we brought Jose Mourinho in as manager, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Dougie hasn't got any money. He has had to deal with freebies; people that no-one else wants. He just has to hope they can hit it off at Forest.

That's the situation Dougie is in.

When he was at Bolton, he did a good job, the same at Crystal Palace. But his hands were not tied as much as they are now."
"I'd rather take three points against Derby, obviously, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

We can't beat Derby 6-0 home and away and then not win any other games. Would the supporters be happy with that if we then went down?

We have to think about the next game and where we will be in May, not just think about the Derby game.

I hate to say it but Derby are a very good team at the moment.

They are scoring goals and keeping clean sheets, which is something we can't do.

I would play Dexter Blackstock up front in that game.

I hate to say it, because I like playing with two men up front, but on Friday I would just stick with one.

We can hit balls up to Dexter and he'll battle away because that's his game – battling, not beating men and going on a run before sticking the ball in the top corner.

Derby's defenders won't like having an elbow in their nose and Dexter is an awkward customer, so I would play him.

If we need to go route-one football to get three points, then I'll take that."

How the bloke never became a top flight manager i'll never know...

I'm pretty sure at one point Burns tried to tell us that the embargo was a good thing as it means there are no disruptions to the team? 

Dougie is completely right, our defenders won't like being elbowed in the face.

25 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Peter.jpg

Keystage 4 English teaching in Nottingham is only just starting to have a noticeable impact,  but saddly, for many, educational resources like this have only recently become available, with Kenny Burns NEP articles being a structural part of Nottingham's school system. sorry, structural part of the buildings. 

23 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Keystage 4 English teaching in Nottingham is only just starting to have a noticeable impact,  but saddly, for many, educational resources like this have only recently become available, with Kenny Burns NEP articles being a structural part of Nottingham's school system. sorry, structural part of the buildings. 

Does that include spelling 'sadly' with a double 'D'?

/Peddant

Archived