Nick Kuipers - Sky Sports say we are interested

Cam the Ram

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eddies right.... a decent malt with have aboot 45%. you want to drop that to 35% or there abouts to get the flavours running through. o0o0oh Ardbeg o0o0ooh Laphroig. they'd go down well with kippers for breakfast

No, both of us are right. It's all about personal preferences

Is American cousin Hic kuipers has a anger problem. Some times he has to count to 10 and hold his breath.

Talk to Froggg about drinking water. I'm afraid I can't help.

Right sided is exactly what we need. We've got Buxton and Whitbread who are both left sided so a right sided CB would be perfect.

Keogh's our right side centre half. Therefore we need someone to play next to him.

Presuming we're looking for a starter rather than a backup?

Keogh's our right side centre half. Therefore we need someone to play next to him.

Presuming we're looking for a starter rather than a backup?

Have you forgotten about Buxton?

I agree, we should always be looking to be improve but, in my opinion, Keogh should be dropped before Buxton.

Have you forgotten about Buxton?

I agree, we should always be looking to be improve but, in my opinion, Keogh should be dropped before Buxton.

No, I'd not forgot Buxton. For me, the first choice pairing would be Keogh and Buxton but out of the two, Buxton would be the more pressing concern.

Hes got a wider neck than Conor Doyle!!!! He must spend a fortune on tailored shirts. Looks good! (but everyone does on a highlight reel except Sammon) if we can get him cheep yes, I like Keogh but if he gets injured were in trouble plus hell need a break sometime. One for the `development squad`

No, I'd not forgot Buxton. For me, the first choice pairing would be Keogh and Buxton but out of the two, Buxton would be the more pressing concern.

Have you attended any matches this or last season???

Buxton has been solid, reliable and his passing and general ball control has been sublime. Keogh on the other hand has been more mistake-prone and, at times has looked shaky at the back.

How people still rank Keogh above Buxton is beyond me...

Archived