Nick Kuipers - Sky Sports say we are interested

Cam the Ram

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you attended any matches this or last season???

Buxton has been solid, reliable and his passing and general ball control has been sublime. Keogh on the other hand has been more mistake-prone and, at times has looked shaky at the back.

How people still rank Keogh above Buxton is beyond me...

I have attended my fair share. I also believe that Keogh is playing his best football at the moment.

I do rate Keogh above Bucko.

Shaky?? When?? In preseason??

Doesn't look shaky to me.

Come off it, Keogh has held his place in the team without anyone taking or threatening his position therefore I would say he's the better defender. Is he still our captain? Well Stevie Mac must see something in him or he would of replaced him.

I have attended my fair share. I also believe that Keogh is playing his best football at the moment.

I do rate Keogh above Bucko.

Shaky?? When?? In preseason??

Doesn't look shaky to me.

Come off it, Keogh has held his place in the team without anyone taking or threatening his position therefore I would say he's the better defender. Is he still our captain? Well Stevie Mac must see something in him or he would of replaced him.

Keogh's biggest mistake cost us promotion...

Buxton has been reliable and has been exceptional on the ball. 

Watching that video he reminds me a lot of Shackell especially how he covers a lot of ground with only a few strides.

He likes to play the ball out from the back, a style McClaren likes, he seems a good passer of the ball aswell. Seems to have no left foot whatsoever, everything is done with his right foot. Hopefully he can do a bit of a Buxton and make his left as good as his right, and we'd have one good player.

Could potentially see this happening, especially if Barker calls it a day and Shotton is to be used as cover for right back.

If Christie was to get injured and Shotton came in we'd only have 3 centre backs.

Not factually correct really.

We would not definitely have been promoted had Keogh not made that mistake. Not scoring against 10 men was what cost us promotion.

And playing devils advocate, if Buxton had done his job, Keogh would not even have had a clearance to make a hash of.

Get the idea that when Derby and other Championship players are linked with a player that coming to Derby must seem an obvious choice .Finders  Kuipers if we want him I should imagine. We may need a Dutch player to put his finger in the sea barrier to stem the flow of goals long term. Four clean sheets must be something to do with Whitbread and Shotton surely.. When Keogh and Buxton play goals go in for some reason. Less have gone in in his absence. It may be the way that Keogh and Buxton play together that is the problem. Is it possible that they both play well but have misunderstandings between them that results in teams scoring against us?.

He made a mistake are you serious?

If we did go up do you think we were ready. It surprised us all to even be thinking about going up.

If it wasn't for Keogh at key times last season we wouldn't of made it to the playoffs.

How many clean sheets are we now? is that Bucko who has done that or Keogh?

Look at the end of the day he is our Captain and at times has saved us, I am not doubting so has bucko, that is what a team is about.

Keogh does not deserve to lose his place in our team and that's the end of it. He has been loyal. I can't see anyone in the team with as much passion for our club other than him, It's written in his face.

And on that note don't look a gift horse in the mouth...... :lol:

No it didn't - let's get this completely straight and lay this rather childish and totally idiotic ghost of an accusation which you wheel out seemingly every week for once and for all.

If Zamora hadn't scored, there is no guarantee that we wouldn't have conceded at any time in the next 4 minutes, that we wouldn't have conceded in extra time, that we wouldn't have lost on penalties.

Causality.

Look it up.

I heard that Kuipers is smoking hot. May be a red herring and I may be wandering off thread. If the guy that killed the Minotaur in the labyrinth in Crete had gone off thread he would  never have got out of the labyrinth  Apparently it was easier to get out of the labyrinth than it was to get out of the Championship. Is Booby Zamora related to the Minotaur?

Archived