Derby County v Millwall

PrivateDerby

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six yellow cards (3 each) so can;t see there being 22 on the pitch at the end.

Norwich and Wolves both losing. If we had scored just one goal, we would now be top of the league. Is today going to be a missed opportunity?

In that case will they have to take the league trophy off forest and give it to us?

The positive will see it as us remaining unbeaten at home for however long it is and in a good position to continue our challenge.

The negative will see that we've failed to score against an average side at home and have failed to work out a "plan b" (whatever the f*ck that means).

I saw this coming - our games against Millwall in recent years are regularly boring as f*ck low scoring affairs (5-1 away win aside).

Results went our way today which is a bit dissappointing to not capitalise on, but oh well. Can't win them all.

I had to listen to the Radio today as stream did not work.  My take on it from what I gathered:

Millwall had a plan today, and stuck with it throughout.  We had some decent chances overall, but sounded like we played very poorly, and once again our set-pieces were crap.   Ibe sounded again like he tried to do way too much with the ball, and I will be very much surprised if he starts the next one tbh.  No one from what I gathered really played all that well.  Do not know if we were overconfident about this one and just took Millwall lightly, or simply played bad overall; probably a little of both.

Other results went out way and we could have been top of the table with this one, but alas just got a point.  One positive is that at least we did not drop, and are still in 4th. A point is a point true, but still dissapointing not to get the full 3. Regardless, onwards and upwards.

Archived