Derby County v Millwall

PrivateDerby

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably. They won't have much else to sing about after all.....

You are right mate.  Pretty sickening thing to do, but unfortunately I see some of their supporters doing it again.  I guess need something to occupy their time while their team gets dominated on the pitch.

You are right mate.  Pretty sickening thing to do, but unfortunately I see some of their supporters doing it again.  I guess need something to occupy their time while their team gets dominated on the pitch.

They can sing what they want. If they want to show themselves up as pondlife and basically confirm everyone's suspicions about them, then go for it. 

They're Millwall, no one likes them, they don't care. Well they wouldn't, they're ***** of the first magnitude.

They can sing what they want. If they want to show themselves up as pondlife and basically confirm everyone's suspicions about them, then go for it. 

They're Millwall, no one likes them, they don't care. Well they wouldn't, they're ***** of the first magnitude.

Agreed.

How many think their will be some Millwall fans chanting or singing about the Philpott fire in Derby a couple years ago as they did then?  I would hope their fans are still not that classless...but they are Millwall fans after all.

In all fairness, we wouldn't want to be judged as a whole group of Derby fans based on the actions of the few who sang about Nigel Doughty. It's unfair to judge Millwall or anyone else based on their minority - and that's what it is -  of pondlife supporters too. 

How many think their will be some Millwall fans chanting or singing about the Philpott fire in Derby a couple years ago as they did then?  I would hope their fans are still not that classless...but they are Millwall fans after all.

I'll be disappointed if they don't tbh. Its just shock value, no one likes us, all that bollux, dunt really mean anything.

Archived