Derby County v Millwall

PrivateDerby

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A point is still a point. No-one in the top six won today ... so it is as you were.

It is a credit to us that sides want to come to our fortress and settle for a point. All the power to Millwall for sticking to the task. You can never expect a team led by Holloway to turn up and apologise for being there. Two teams on a football pitch.

Fourth clean sheet in a row...beaten once all season, still nicely nestled in the pack.

We'll be top of the tree soon enough ... no arguments. We are the best team in the division by a mile.

A point is still a point. No-one in the top six won today ... so it is as you were.

It is a credit to us that sides want to come to our fortress and settle for a point. All the power to Millwall for sticking to the task. You can never expect a team led by Holloway to turn up and apologise for being there. Two teams on a football pitch.

Fourth clean sheet in a row...beaten once all season, still nicely nestled in the pack.

We'll be top of the tree soon enough ... no arguments. We are the best team in the division by a mile.

Good points mate. While today was dissapointing, I agree we are best team and my opinion on that hasn't changed. No one can win them all.

The bigger picture is that this has been a good spell between the two international breaks. We're unbeaten in that time and have gradually moved up the table. We're showing more signs of clicking and getting closer to the form we sometimes showed last season. Very soon we're going to go on a winning run and start pulling away.

We could have lost today and we haven't. The defence looks more solid. The team looks fitter, even if they're tired today but now we have the international break after which Bucko and Dawkins come back into the reckoning.

Onwards and upwards!

Crap performance, crap result.

Granted people are exaggerating on the radio (bar the recent callers kissing Ed Dawes ass), we should be beating these.

No plan B and despite our depth we are still using Leon Best...

Agreed. I was all for Best when we got him as I thought he would fit in nicely as a good bench guy.  But he just has not been that good; no wonder Blackburn didn't care that we took him.

Crap performance, crap result.

Granted people are exaggerating on the radio (bar the recent callers kissing Ed Dawes ass), we should be beating these.

No plan B and despite our depth we are still using Leon Best...

That's it ... spot on ... go on then ... lets all start believing that we are sh!te and the manager hasn't got a clue after a draw against a real tough side who work very hard for each other.

Forget about promotion, we are wasting our time. The season is over in October...f*ck it lads, lets pack out bags and go home.

I will remind everyone. There are TWO teams on a football pitch...it isn't all down to Leon Best or whoever the latest scape goat is of the moaning tw@ts ... 

If you think Holloway was going to give us any credit, or room to play today whatsoever, you are clueless.

This was always going to be a tough game. Millwall are vastly improved on last season, credit to them for keeping us out.

Is Best better an upgrade on Sammon, 

If you can't see that, in just about ever aspect of the game ... I give up. 

Had Sammon been in our sde today, it would have been even easier for the Millwall centre halves.

Give Best a chance...he has barely played, let alone started.

The word fickle springs to mind for the lot of you.

That's it ... spot on ... go on then ... lets all start believing that we are sh!te and the manager hasn't got a clue after a draw against a real tough side who work very hard for each other.

Forget about promotion, we are wasting our time. The season is over in October...f*ck it lads, lets pack out bags and go home.

I will remind everyone. There are TWO teams on a football pitch...it isn't all down to Leon best ... I see the moaning tw@ts have got another favourite scape goat.

If you think Holloway was going to give us any credit, or room to play today whatsoever, you are clueless.

This was always going to be a tough game. Millwall are vastly improved on last season, credit to them for keeping us out.

They are 16th in the league, kudos if they they've improved but so have we haven't we (?).

If they are that good of a side like you've stated, why aren't they top half? Who on the Millwall side would you take at DCFC in a heartbeat? Likely answer...sod all.

But yes, I must be clueless expecting to beat big old Millwall on home soil

Archived