Derby County v Millwall

PrivateDerby

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Mc should compile a video of all their time wasting from last season's match, particularly the bit where that sausage rolled back onto the pitch from over the touchline, then tell them to go out and f*****g hammer em, relentlessly, for the full 90.

For all the talk of patience and teams coming to stifle us, one of these games we're going to score first and score early. If that comes against a team out of form like Millwall, it could get into the realms of 5 or 6. Hopefully tomorrow.

Frightening that on the millwall forum a lot of them are throwing out a 2-0 win to them guys? Also just read apparently Eagles has not turned up for training as they have come to a block because of wage demands!!! Everybody knew his wages were rocket high!! Also... funniest thing i've seen... They are being linked with Heskey!!

For all the talk of patience and teams coming to stifle us, one of these games we're going to score first and score early. If that comes against a team out of form like Millwall, it could get into the realms of 5 or 6. Hopefully tomorrow.

Riots would start if 5 or 6 went in!

Frightening that on the millwall forum a lot of them are throwing out a 2-0 win to them guys? Also just read apparently Eagles has not turned up for training as they have come to a block because of wage demands!!! Everybody knew his wages were rocket high!! Also... funniest thing i've seen... They are being linked with Heskey!!

In fairness, for every one who says that Millwall will win, there are 3 or 4 who says that Derby will - one bloke even reckons we'll bag 7. Can't blame them for being optimistic really - fans are fans.

Never know with Holloway he is very canny/unpredictable.

And a pr1ck of the first magnitude. You forgot that bit. :)

In terms of teams that I'd want us to batter, these fookwits managed to elevate themselves to third because of last season, behind Leeds and the gumps.

I have this down as a 4-1er mate, could definitely go to 5/6 thou!!

I thought last year we would trash em at home, but we never got that early goal which will be key tomorrow early goal and I reckon 4/5-0 otherwise it could be a scrappy cheating game

Archived