dirty f****** lansbury

DerbyRam!

Difficult to play though when every time there's a 50/50 you fall over. He's either a diving cheat or he's too slight to hold off fully grown men.

He gives the ref a look every time too. Bit like Ronaldo does in a way that suggests he can't believe someone has the audacity to challenge him. This is professional football Will and you need to man up.

Or players are fouling him because they can't live with him. 

It come down to envy with your lot. we have a cracking young midfielder who will go far given the right guidance, your lot don't like it.

Can you imagine if he was a Forest player???? You'd be creaming your pants over him. Although I doubt he would have been given as much opportunity with your team as in recent years you've become a bit of a hoofball side. Good job he picked us.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep seeing Forest fans moaning about Hughes simply looking towards the referee when he feels he's been fouled. I think that's a bit ******* rich coming from a team with players who chase the referee around incessantly whining for the entire game.

This is tiresome now.

"bit rich coming from Derby fans there players were fouling everyone lol"

"bit rich coming from Forest fans there players were reffing the game lmao #hashtag"

"did you see how dirty Forest were"

"Derby resorting to filthy tactics, scum"

Never ceases to amaze me after every time we play each other, both sets of fans act like they've never watched a local Derby before, and as if their team were the angels against the baddies.

The referees in these games also invariably manage to achieve the incredible feat of being biased towards both teams at the same time.

Bit rich coming from a team with Keogh in it but I take your point. Thought Keogh was reffing it at one point.

But Keogh is the captain, as I understand it, the captain is allowed to talk to the ref. In fact I distinctly remember hearing the commentator saying he did exactly the right thing when he came over to the ref, sent every one else away, and had a word (probably about what a wander he (the ref) was).

Meanwhile, Everyman and his red dog was in the refs face from your team. Do you use the captains armband like a conch or something, just pass it along to the next guy who wants to have a go.

Yeah must be that. He's so good that when Hendrick and Thorne are fit he won't get in the side.

He played in the the play off final with both.

How many matches do you think he's started for us at 19 years old. It's worth noting that Bryson and Hendrick were playing together before Hughes made his debut

Must admit I find it hilarious that it's only really Forest fans who hold this opinion of Hughes - much in the same way that it's only Forest fans who think that Buxton is nothing more than a pub league player.

As for Lansbury - yes the challenge deserved a red card, but how many of us thought that before we saw the replay?

I think Forest fans are jealous that they do not have a young talent like Hughes;instead they have someone like Lansbury who is more of a grinder rather than having any skill and the rest of their midfield is not great either imo.

Who has better and more promising young players? Derby easily has the better ones imo.

This is tiresome now.

"bit rich coming from Derby fans there players were fouling everyone lol"

"bit rich coming from Forest fans there players were reffing the game lmao #hashtag"

"did you see how dirty Forest were"

"Derby resorting to filthy tactics, scum"

Never ceases to amaze me after every time we play each other, both sets of fans act like they've never watched a local Derby before, and as if their team were the angels against the baddies.

The referees in these games also invariably manage to achieve the incredible feat of being biased towards both teams at the same time.

I was just about to post something very similar to this, except probably with more swearing in it.

Archived