dirty f****** lansbury

DerbyRam!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been the worst local Derby for a long, long, long, long time.

The bickering between fans is mind numbing, repetitive and utter ********. 

Everyone knows Forest are fantastic football team with loads of great players who play by the rules and never get in the refs face. Whereas we're a team of thugs who only turn up to games to dive and shout at the ref - we have no good individual players and we have the worst club, manager and ground in the English game. If Hughes played for Forest he'd be lucky to get in their U21 side. 

See, look how easy that was  :ph34r:

He's made 97 appearances in total for Derby.

He made 41 apps last season. He's 19.

Really, that is actually quite incredible. He'll easily make 100 appearances before he's 20. There are far older players who haven't managed half that *cough* George Thorne *cough*

Should we do a minutes applause for his 100th game... in the 100th minute?

Really, that is actually quite incredible. He'll easily make 100 appearances before he's 20. There are far older players who haven't managed half that *cough* George Thorne *cough*

Should we do a minutes applause for his 100th game... in the 100th minute?

He'll make 100 apps before the end of the month despite the gumps attempts to cripple him.

All bias apart, Will Hughes has the potential to play for England. What he does is take pressure off his own team by keeping possession. The fact that he can run at defenders and create chances for others, is a clinical finisher when given a chance, is brave, clever and intelligent, is a bonus.

He's gonna be a top player and i just hope the gumps don't burn their England shirts when he wins us the World Cup. I'm sure they'll be big enough to celebrate his brilliance and put silly club loyalties to one side.

He'll make 100 apps before the end of the month despite the gumps attempts to cripple him.

All bias apart, Will Hughes has the potential to play for England. What he does is take pressure off his own team by keeping possession. The fact that he can run at defenders and create chances for others, is a clinical finisher when given a chance, is brave, clever and intelligent, is a bonus.

He's gonna be a top player and i just hope the gumps don't burn their England shirts when he wins us the World Cup. I'm sure they'll be big enough to celebrate his brilliance and put silly club loyalties to one side.

Of course by then he'll probably be playing for Liverpool or something, so they probably won't mind as much.

But I really hope not. He's our Ryan Giggs.

It's funny on mutual non bias facebook websites with teams all around the championship part of it when any one posts Hughes or *Enter random forest midfield player here*. Everyone but Forest fans says Hughes... Ironic huh and i mean it's like 40+ Hughes and like 6 (Which are all Forest fans) saying there player..

You can probably find an identical thread on LTLF probably about Buxton or Keogh.

It wasn't that bad, he obviously was going for the ball and pulled out before anything happened.

Hughes made a meal of it, as per standard. Mind you, he is in a team with Martin so.. Even the referee picked up on him feigning injuries near the end of the game.

Archived