Best TV Dramas

Whatever happened to Heros?

why do the Americans do that? 

Here's a great concept for a show, but in series 2 well introduce a shady government organisation and and a few crazy storylines so we can spin out to 8 series of 22 episodes each. 

The british do it a lot better. Here's a four part mini series. Beginning, middle, end and it's over. 

Maybe that's why true detective is so popular. Hopefully the Americans are starting to learn the lesson. 

If you like that sort of stuff  then I highly recommend: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00wg3f6

Cuckoo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dexter - great series. **** finale. A proper slap in the face. Prepare to be depressed.

Its the ending that Showtime wanted, not the writers.

Final season of Mad Men has arrived so that's us sorted for a while.

Cuckoo is great.

If you like that check out Brooklyn Nine Nine as Andy Samberg is in both

Tell him that he needs to watch it because AS is great in both, not just because he's in both. Otherwise he's going to see Taylor Lautner in it and jump on Twilight because he's in that as well. Surely you wouldn't wish that on anyone would you?! :o

Yup, I like the guy and have watched all of Brooklyn nine-nine.

BTW, didn't know there was a second season of Cuckoo. Will be watching that this evening.

Third sason started a few weeks ago. It has been better than the others so far.

Heroes first season was class. The building up of Peter Petrelli and Syler - good vs evil - and how powerful they both became was amazing. Truly likeable characters and a great plot.

I don't know what happened after that though. It really canned. Think I gave up at the beginning of season three when I knew there was no way back for it after a rubbish season two.

GOT is amazing, but I love that old fantasy stuff. Not Harry Potter, but LOTR is right up my street. I understand those that give up on it as it is complex, but if you get involved, man it's awesome.

Also just watched the first two episodes of TWD season 6. Anyone else seen them? Don't want to be spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen them, but what a drag...

Think that's part of my problem with it, I'm not into fantasy either. Sci Fi I'm great with but it's all that old time fantasy stuff.

I bet everyone that likes Game of Thrones also likes Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, that kind of thing. 

Did you watch the Battlestar Galactica remake? Worth a watch if you haven't.

Heroes first season was class. The building up of Peter Petrelli and Syler - good vs evil - and how powerful they both became was amazing. Truly likeable characters and a great plot.

I don't know what happened after that though. It really canned. Think I gave up at the beginning of season three when I knew there was no way back for it after a rubbish season two.

GOT is amazing, but I love that old fantasy stuff. Not Harry Potter, but LOTR is right up my street. I understand those that give up on it as it is complex, but if you get involved, man it's awesome.

Also just watched the first two episodes of TWD season 6. Anyone else seen them? Don't want to be spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen them, but what a drag...

Yes, I enjoyed the first episode, but the second was a bit slow.

I thought season three (I think) was the best. The one where they were uner attack from the madman who wanted to take over the prison. From what I can remember, it peaked then.

The Guvernor, David Morrisey was excellent. That was a brilliant season, definitely my favourite. Followed by season 4, 5, 2 then 1.

The comic book references in Season 5 are brilliant, especially the "Tainted Meat"

Question: In Narcos, should there be English subtitles for the bits with Spanish dialogue? IN the version I am watching, there isn't and it's kind of spoiling it for me.

where are u watching it? Believe it does in general on Netflix

where are u watching it? Believe it does in general on Netflix

yeah - the netflix version has subtitles. Surely 50% of the show is in Spanish, so I can imagine it's almost impossible to follow, or at least pick up on the nuances of Pablo Chrismartinbar's character

I'm guessing you have a moody stream? I had the same issue on Orange Is The New Black...erm...I mean...the missus did

Had this on record from the start, waiting for the end of the season before starting.

Half way through Prison Break season 3 now, still cheesy but loads better than season 2. Nice to see it's only 13 episodes so it's not getting dragged out. 

Archived