Best TV Dramas

On 12/10/2015, 09:42:01, RicME85 said:

@Daveo The Shield is great. Michael Chiklis and Walton Goggins bowdown.gif.pagespeed.ce.PKqybR2Dbe.gif

Have you watched Justified? Timothy Olyphant (Deadwood) as lead and also has Goggins.

Would highly recommend Vikings, Turn, Hell on Wheels (Ansom Mount jt1nqu.gif.pagespeed.ce.w94MGjMb3y.gif), Banshee, Fargo, Halt and Catch Fire, The Knick, The Last Ship, Manhattan and Person of Interest.

Of the few new shows started this 'Fall season', Blindspot, Code Black, Minority Report and Quantico are shaping up nicely.  

emot-tiphat.gif.pagespeed.ce.UTplU91eJ_.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TWD has been dire this season. I'm going to stick with it, but it's not like I'm eagerly anticipating the next episode.

Actually seems like a chore watching it. @Daveo If you thought it dragged out in season 3-5, then this current season really takes the biscuit. It's not even character building, it's pointless rubbish.

I could tell you everything which has happened in the first four episodes in 30 seconds.

Just watched the next episode of the Walking Dead. 

It's terrible. This season is terrible The new characters are awful and the way it's been broken up to focus on idividua storylines is pointless and really not good.

Was much better when all the main characters were together. Daryl for instace has been riding his motorcycle with a herd of zombies since episode 1, five weeks ago! I mean, comon!

On 2 November 2015 at 17:07:38, AmericanRam said:

Watched first season of Legends over the weekend,enjoyed it.Second season premiers tonight.

Tonight am also going to watch first episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead I have recorded.Big fan of the movies so am eager to see how the show is.

I started watching Legends the other day.....i loved the idea of it...but i have one thing to say, controversial it may be...i really do not think that Sean Bean can act at all....he is the same in every single role i have seen him in, which isn't helping Legends when he is supposed to be a different person in every episode.... he was a red neck racist in one episode and a british play boy in the next and basically all he did was change his clothes.

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Just watched the next episode of the Walking Dead. 

It's terrible. This season is terrible The new characters are awful and the way it's been broken up to focus on idividua storylines is pointless and really not good.

Was much better when all the main characters were together. Daryl for instace has been riding his motorcycle with a herd of zombies since episode 1, five weeks ago! I mean, comon!

They did this in season 4 with he journey to Terminus. If they were always together it would ruin the storylines imo.

Whilst it hasn't been a great start, they needed to explain how Morgan has regained his sanity so understand that episode. It is annoying that they haven't cleared up what happened after Nicholas fired his gun (trying not to put spoilers in) but from the trailers will be in the next episode as will Daryl, Abraham and Sasha.

On 10/25/2015, 8:36:38, StringerBell said:

Just finished episode 8. It's great!

Got finished with the last episode the other night.  WTAF is going on?!??!?!?!  I think I might have to go back and watch the whole season again from a different perspective.  I could see a couple of twists coming a mile off but a couple of others need to be revisited...  Very good show though

9 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Got finished with the last episode the other night.  WTAF is going on?!??!?!?!  I think I might have to go back and watch the whole season again from a different perspective.  I could see a couple of twists coming a mile off but a couple of others need to be revisited...  Very good show though

It's got a bit of a Fight Club thing going on. The main character just isn't a reliable narrator. 

At first I didn't realise the guy at the end of the last episode was wotshisface from earlier (trying not to ruin it for others). What's his game? Will definitely be watching series 2. 

Archived