What do you do for a living?

Srg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a former Toyota employee for nearly 12 years.... Now train people at a Christmas pudding factory in Derbyshire...

I'm open to offers.... Honestly am

I'm in media dahling.

I drive a HGV full of newspapers to distribution depot's between Plymouth in the southwest, Nottingham is the furthest north we go, Norwich/Ipswich to the east and Swansea west.

Permanent nights, much preferable to day work.  :)

Basic data input for a construction equipment auction company, been there for 8 months now.

I used to do (a little) more than that, but my 'career' hasn't really gone to plan since it 'started' in 2003. I'm doing less at 28 than I was doing at 18.

However I am grateful for small mercies, there are still loads of people unemployed and without much hope of that changing

(Started off doing basic office admin back in 2002 straight from school (NVQ/Work placement with the Council)

Started a 3 year NVQ in Housing in late 2003. The idea presumably is was that I'd be an experienced Housing Office or similar by now....  I lasted 3 months and quit, couldn't hack the travel and was struggling with some other personal stuff so just packed it in. In truth that was the last time I had any career prospects.

Joined an agency mid 2005, kept me in general admin work until late 2007, which included a bit of data analysis too. Data analysis descended back into basic admin. Left that placement and moved onto another doing data entry for Social Services (Children's Services) which turned into a proper albeit temporary contract - doing absolutely no general admin, just data input, albeit important data input.

I was left unemployed at the start of 2011, the economy finally went totally to **** and things got a bit bleak, staying that way until October.)

Basic data input for a construction equipment auction company, been there for 8 months now.

I used to do (a little) more than that, but my 'career' hasn't really gone to plan since it 'started' in 2003. I'm doing less at 28 than I was doing at 18.

However I am grateful for small mercies, there are still loads of people unemployed and without much hope of that changing

(Started off doing basic office admin back in 2002 straight from school (NVQ/Work placement with the Council)

Started a 3 year NVQ in Housing in late 2003. The idea presumably is was that I'd be an experienced Housing Office or similar by now....  I lasted 3 months and quit, couldn't hack the travel and was struggling with some other personal stuff so just packed it in. In truth that was the last time I had any career prospects.

Joined an agency mid 2005, kept me in general admin work until late 2007, which included a bit of data analysis too. Data analysis descended back into basic admin. Left that placement and moved onto another doing data entry for Social Services (Children's Services) which turned into a proper albeit temporary contract - doing absolutely no general admin, just data input, albeit important data input.

I was left unemployed at the start of 2011, the economy finally went totally to **** and things got a bit bleak, staying that way until October.)

Maybe you could help your career by drinking less 9% beer.   :ph34r:

Work in an office as an overhead line technician.

If it weren't for me you lot wouldn't have an electricity supply.

bit dangerous having overhead lines running through an office isn't it?

Hope your pens well insulated.

Archived