What do you do for a living?

Srg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work in Customer Technical Services for Molson Coors Brewery in Burton.

I used to work for Molson Coors. I was in the On Trade/Off Trade Customer Account Services area.

For the last 3 years I've been teaching English as a 2nd language in Korea. 

Although, that's all about to change at the end of September when I head off for a bit of backpacking and then back to the UK after the new year.  From January onwards I'll be searching for a new job.

Is DF still the Technical Manager?

Used to be well fit in a milfy type way when she worked at ours.......

If it's who I think it is then yes!

I'm a nuclear waste consultant for the NDA, I work in a small cross-functional team that designs nuclear repositories, working with universities/research dpts around the world to get the research to prove that the design/chemistry stacks up (so that our babies won't have 4 arms and be green in a million years from now). The job has increasingly turned away from the science to bureaucracy and red tape so its solely a pay cheque and a pension these days I'm afraid.

I'm a nuclear waste consultant for the NDA, I work in a small cross-functional team that designs nuclear repositories, working with universities/research dpts around the world to get the research to prove that the design/chemistry stacks up (so that our babies won't have 4 arms and be green in a million years from now). The job has increasingly turned away from the science to bureaucracy and red tape so its solely a pay cheque and a pension these days I'm afraid.

you are Homer Simpson and I claim my 5 donuts.

Mmmmmm Donuts.

Toyota-me too mate, 14 years...where were you?

Currently aviation engineer in Switzerland

Red Shift ILD shop 1.... Until some rather unfortunate events....

Archived