Leonardo Ulloa for about

Spanish

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Cambiasso would very much be a short term investment though, and a risk. He's old, don't know how long he has left, has no reason to give his all for the club and costs a **** load of cash.

They 100% need to add another CM though. No way are Dean Hammond and Andy King simply aren't PL level.

They've also taken a risk with the CB's; Wasilevski, Morgan, Upson and Moore.

Everyone seems to think Morgan will get found out at PL level, apart from Leicester fans.

Wasilevski is good, I'll grant you, but is he PL good?

Moore has a great future ahead of him, I've met the guy and he's level headed. But whether he's ready for the PL and covering for the other three's lack of pace all season, no one knows.

Upson. Best days are yet again behind him, probably be okay back-up.

Cambiasso would very much be a short term investment though, and a risk. He's old, don't know how long he has left, has no reason to give his all for the club and costs a **** load of cash.

They 100% need to add another CM though. No way are Dean Hammond and Andy King simply aren't PL level.

They've also taken a risk with the CB's; Wasilevski, Morgan, Upson and Moore.

Everyone seems to think Morgan will get found out at PL level, apart from Leicester fans.

Wasilevski is good, I'll grant you, but is he PL good?

Moore has a great future ahead of him, I've met the guy and he's level headed. But whether he's ready for the PL and covering for the other three's lack of pace all season, no one knows.

Upson. Best days are yet again behind him, probably be okay back-up.

What's amazed me is the contract they gave Nugent. He's proved he can't do it in the prem and yet they give him another contract.

Cracking Championship striker, but Prem???. Not a chance.

And to spend 7mill on Ulloa is madness, like what has been already said, he aint that good. When we played them in the semi's he spend half the time falling over and the other half moaning at the ref.

If he's worth 7mill, Martins worth 10m easy.

What's amazed me is the contract they gave Nugent. He's proved he can't do it in the prem and yet they give him another contract.

Cracking Championship striker, but Prem???. Not a chance.

And to spend 7mill on Ulloa is madness, like what has been already said, he aint that good. When we played them in the semi's he spend half the time falling over and the other half moaning at the ref.

If he's worth 7mill, Martins worth 10m easy.

Question: would you spend the promotion money on buying over priced (cos people will always try to rob you blind when they know you've ha a big promotion payday) additions that might give you half a chance of staying up?

Or would it be more sensible to see how far you can go with the team you've got, maybe with a couple of sensibly priced, well scouted additions, and if you go down, at least you've got the next season with a team you know can get promoted, with a years worth of prem experience, and a boa load of money in the bank?

Option 2 might lead to a couple of years if to-yoing, but if seems sensible.

Not even close to worth that much money.But really Leicester had no choice.They needed a striker and he was probably the best they could get with that amount.Leicester have made a lot of moves but none that are really great.They are about to get Cambiasso who is a very good player but who is well past his prime .

P.S Anyone else see their new away and third kits? Dreadful.

Archived