10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't understand his point about "losing tickets last time"... If he meant last time we were at wembley, then we sold them through the ticket office, so, if we lost them then then why want us to do it again?

Anyone seen this on the BBC website today, B4, I think you should be very worried if your ticket doesn't arrive today:

Concert goers and holidaymakers were the biggest victims of ticket scammers last year, police have said.

The Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) said unsuspecting consumers handed over a total of £3.7m to fraudsters in 2013.

Among the 4,555 reports were 22 victims who lost £10,000 or more.

Almost half the cases involved flight or concert and festival tickets, although people buying tickets for sporting events were also targeted.Fraud reports peaked in the summer music festival season, Acpo said, and spiked for flight tickets again in December.

The association said scams were typically carried out over the internet.

Acpo's national co-ordinator for economic crime, Commander Stephen Head, said the problem was getting worse.

"Millions of pounds were lost last year and millions more could go the same way in 2014," he warned.

"Taking a punt on an unofficial seller, be it over the internet or face-to-face, is just not worth the risk."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27419369

B4, don't worry. Ours haven't come yet either and we've paid special delivery, or is it recorded? Anyway, I'm sure they won't be long.

Anyone seen this on the BBC website today, B4, I think you should be very worried if your ticket doesn't arrive today:

Concert goers and holidaymakers were the biggest victims of ticket scammers last year, police have said.

The Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) said unsuspecting consumers handed over a total of £3.7m to fraudsters in 2013.

Among the 4,555 reports were 22 victims who lost £10,000 or more.

Almost half the cases involved flight or concert and festival tickets, although people buying tickets for sporting events were also targeted.Fraud reports peaked in the summer music festival season, Acpo said, and spiked for flight tickets again in December.

The association said scams were typically carried out over the internet.

Acpo's national co-ordinator for economic crime, Commander Stephen Head, said the problem was getting worse.

"Millions of pounds were lost last year and millions more could go the same way in 2014," he warned.

"Taking a punt on an unofficial seller, be it over the internet or face-to-face, is just not worth the risk."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27419369

You really are being a bit of an arse, aren't you?

But don't worry. I'm sure that worrying B4 is giving you a real kick.

Sorry for a long winded post, but hope it reduces any fears....I wouldn't worry as Seetickets T&C's state that if tickets don't arrive for any reason (touch wood for everyone) they will contact you to pick up duplicates from their base, which is Nottingham of all places. Norfolk House, 47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB.

Jesus, hope their staff distributing aren't all red dogs lol 

We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the box office instead of posting them to you if:

posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or

necessary for reasons of identification; or

your tickets are lost in the post

we are otherwise unable to post tickets to you for any reason.

You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for box office collection at paragraph 11 below.

For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming despatch of your order.

We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.

If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.

To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.

Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.

You really are being a bit of an arse, aren't you?

But don't worry. I'm sure that worrying B4 is giving you a real kick.

I have never seen so many utterly useless people on mesageboards and on Twitter and Facebook as I have done these last few days. 

Asking the same questions, over and over again. Questions, that if they looked at the official site, on SeeTickets or their booking confirmations etc would answer them for them. 

It's no wonder the country is in a state when we are producing mindless idiots who cannot think for themselves or take some responsibility for their own lives and want wet nursing.

And yes, I know there some who do need our support and encouragement throughout life, and we should help them. However,  these last few days it seems like the whole of Derby has been taken over by the zombies.   

I have never seen so many utterly useless people on mesageboards and on Twitter and Facebook as I have done these last few days.

Asking the same questions, over and over again. Questions, that if they looked at the official site, on SeeTickets or their booking confirmations etc would answer them for them.

It's no wonder the country is in a state when we are producing mindless idiots who cannot think for themselves or take some responsibility for their own lives and want wet nursing.

And yes, I know there some who do need our support and encouragement throughout life, and we should help them. However, these last few days it seems like the whole of Derby has been taken over by the zombies.

I woundn't mind a bit of wet nursing mesen. ;)

And yes, I know there some who do need our support and encouragement throughout life, and we should help them. However,  these last few days it seems like the whole of Derby has been taken over by the zombies.   

Are you always so thoughtless with all people with learning difficulties? You know that B4 gets very anxious on occasion, but to me he's more of a Derby fan than you will ever be if you live to be 100. Do you know why? Because he fvcking cares. He cares about Derby County, and he also cares about other people. You care about yourself, and the rest can go to hell.

What about physically disabled people - fancy giving them a good kicking too while you are at it?

6 game plan is fantastic in hindsight.

Guarantees both a Forest ticket AND a Wembley ticket.

We got a 6 game-plan at the start of this season, just so we could be sure of Forest tickets. While we've ended going to over 20 games this season, would have struggled to get decent tickets for any of our big games this season.

F*cking God-send.

We got a 6 game-plan at the start of this season, just so we could be sure of Forest tickets. While we've ended going to over 20 games this season, would have struggled to get decent tickets for any of our big games this season.

F*cking God-send.

Season ticket next year?

F*cking God-send.

Same here

I think in the end i only missed one home game and went to a few away.

Season ticket next year?

I'd love to say yes.

....then i look at my bank balance.

I even went into the ticket office to enquire but the silly cow on the till was so rude that i walked out.

Archived