10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a period of 6 years where i didn't buy a season ticket because of work. I used to work away for weeks at a time and when i was back in Derby i worked long unsociable hours.

I would never say that non season ticket holders are less of a fan than those of us that are in the fortunate position to be season ticket holders.

I have no idea. Where do they get them from? Seem to have them all around the stadium.

Quite possibly seats belonging to debenture holders and being sold on by that site... and the prices have been falling. Before last nights result, Rams tickets were starting at 239

At the game on sunday i saw a guy in a man utd shirt in the south stand which p*ssed me right off. Can we stop helping these glory hunting fans get tickets for games

We don't want ya

youve gave me a flashback from sun...bird in west upper in a liverpool shirt no less. *bleurgh*

Can't really find much info on this, but how does it actually work? Like is it set games or do you choose? 

you choose , basically ..

i had 6 match plan , great way to plan your social/business life , recommend it if you know your 

shifts/hours..

Yes in my opinion it doesn't give you the same right to a finals ticket as someone who attends games more regularly.

I didn't say that. I think that is completely fair that someone with a season ticket gets first dibs for Wembley tickets. But what I don't get as how if you can't go to every single game, your some how 'less' of a fan. 

I didn't say that. I think that is completely fair that someone with a season ticket gets first dibs for Wembley tickets. But what I don't get as how if you can't go to every single game, your some how 'less' of a fan.

I never said someone is less of a fan. All I have said is that season ticket holders should get priority. I think the majority of fans would agree with that.

I think I heard on RD that 15000 sold now 

That's QPR's average home attendance...

Theirs go on sale today.. Got loads here, fingers ready at 09:00hrs to get their tickets..

I've just called a meeting for 09:00hrs that will go on all day.. Mr popular me!!

Im feeling a bit sick - Im going to be a wreck come Saturday morning.  All these folks on FB who I know, for a fact, haven't been to a game all fekin season - woop wooping because they're going to Wembley. Ggggrrr. 

Im feeling a bit sick - Im going to be a wreck come Saturday morning.  All these folks on FB who I know, for a fact, haven't been to a game all fekin season - woop wooping because they're going to Wembley. Ggggrrr.

How many have customer numbers? How many are just getting friends who have customer numbers to get the extra ticket?

I do think that 37,000 will cover pretty much all the people that really want to go. Well, the ones on standby on Saturday. I bet there will be a few left to pick up on the Sunday (don't take that chance though.)

There's always a big worry for tickets. Chelsea, Forest, Brighton... But there's always plenty of chance to get them. We can't really muster much more than what our ground fits. It's just the right size. I think we'll sell the 37,000 quite comfortably but the last few will go to people who say 'oh, there's still tickets left. You fancy going?'

I reckon so anyway. I bet everyone on the site first thing on Saturday gets one. Just be sure to be one of them.

Really? So non season ticket holders should get equal chance to buy tickets with season ticket holders?

Okay, lets put it this way.. I've missed 3 away games this season and a hand full of home games which I pay full price for.Thus putting more money in the clubs coffers.. So in a points system I could possibly get more points than your average home season ticket holder.

People have different circumstances.. Geography, finance etc.. 

Another scenario, old Sid been following Derby for 50 years can't get to many games now for one reason or another.. Had his season tickets in the past, put his time in and more.. You get your season ticket this year or your game plan, who has the most shout for the ticket?

Nothing is cut and dried. I actually think DCFC don't have it too wrong at the moment. Of course you should get priority over someone who never goes but there is always a story..

thanks alpha - I know in my heart of hearts we'll get tickets it's just the waiting and all the fuss every fookers making about it.  Some woman even put 'ooh off to wembley - need a black and white frock' - ffs, where's she sitting the Royal Box?  

Archived