10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

Some of us don't buy season tickets as we work shifts and can't make it to a lot of the games :( .

So although I agree there will be a lot of armchair fans will go(which isn't a bad thing,money's tight) there's a lot of us fans that can't get tickets till Saturday for other reasons.

Just saying  ;)  :)

Isn't that one of the reasons behind the 6 and 12 game plans?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope I can get a ticket saturday. Thinking of taking the plunge to become a season ticket holder next season no matter what the result. First time in my life I have the money from my part time job to sink more than a tenner into anything. Moneys tight as a 17 year old, Well most of the people on here won't remember being 17 old buggers :p

I was 13 when I had my first season ticket.

£2 it cost me.

That's 8 weeks worth of paper rounds.

Forest would have sold 13000 three months ago.... You know, just to be on the safe side seeing as with there multi million pound squad they were already 20 points clear at the top

I hate this 'your not a real fan if you don't have a season ticket'.. I'm a student that lives in North Wales and with the train it costs me about £60/80 a time to go to PP. Does it make me less of a fan that I can only afford to pick and choose the matches I attend?

I hate this 'your not a real fan if you don't have a season ticket'.. I'm a student that lives in North Wales and with the train it costs me about £60/80 a time to go to PP. Does it make me less of a fan that I can only afford to pick and choose the matches I attend?

Yes.

Yes in my opinion it doesn't give you the same right to a finals ticket as someone who attends games more regularly.

No mate ,take no notice fair play to you.

I'm betting they don't sell as well as folks are expecting.

Probably sell 30-35,000 comfortably and then the rest trickle out over Sunday and Monday.

That's my guess. If it's right it should be worth prediction league points, mo55y

Spot on. I honestly wouldn't worry if you are a part time fan buying on Saturday.

Yes.

Yes in my opinion it doesn't give you the same right to a finals ticket as someone who attends games more reguler

You must be joking surely? So in your eyes a person who has the free time and money to attend a match at the stadium makes them more of a fan than a person who now lives too far away to attend every game. Your logic is flawed.

I am quite comfortable with my Derby 'fan ness'. When I had a season ticket, I took advantage of all the advantages.

Now, as a non season ticket holder, I still think it's fair that ST holders get to buy their tickets first.

What I don't get is the feeling that you are less of a fan because you haven't got a season ticket. There are 17000 season ticket holders, yet we get gates of over 25000 are the extra 8000 fans inferior?

Some of us don't buy season tickets as we work shifts and can't make it to a lot of the games :( .

So although I agree there will be a lot of armchair fans will go(which isn't a bad thing,money's tight) there's a lot of us fans that can't get tickets till Saturday for other reasons.

Just saying ;):)

I've worked shifts and the majority of my weekends for the last 20 years, but in the final full season before I got my job I had a season ticket and went to 41 out of 56 matches the Rams played in all competitions, from here in sunny Oxford. Please don't assume all non season ticket holders are glory hunters or a lesser species of Rams fan!

Anyway, hoping to get a shot at a ticket for the final on Saturday - should be enough to go round, shouldn't there?

Archived