10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the max we can sell by Saturday? 20k?

Hope all proper Rams fans manage to go. Going to have Chelsea and Liverpool armchair fanatics after tickets on Saturday.

Some of us don't buy season tickets as we work shifts and can't make it to a lot of the games :( .

So although I agree there will be a lot of armchair fans will go(which isn't a bad thing,money's tight) there's a lot of us fans that can't get tickets till Saturday for other reasons.

Just saying  ;)  :)

They'd better have sorted out why my granddaughters rams squad number has been left off the database (a glitch!!) before saturday or I'll be throttling somebody!

You've been at it all day arch - hope it gets sorted and you get the seats you want. 

Some of us don't buy season tickets as we work shifts and can't make it to a lot of the games :( .

So although I agree there will be a lot of armchair fans will go(which isn't a bad thing,money's tight) there's a lot of us fans that can't get tickets till Saturday for other reasons.

Just saying ;):)

That's why I said I hope all rams fans go. I didn't say you had to have a ST to be a proper fans.

I know of Liverpool fans and several "Derby fans" and Man United fans that keep asking about tickets and I guarantee they'll be on the phone at 9am Saturday.

None of them have any idea of the journey we've been on since they last saw us play.... Against Liverpool in the league.

I hope you get one. You'll be competing with folks that can tell you Rooney's record v Arsenal but not a clue about our goal at Yeovil. But they do still support Derby aswell you know? (When we 're winning.

Good luck fella

That's why I said I hope all rams fans go. I didn't say you had to have a ST to be a proper fans.

I know of Liverpool fans and several "Derby fans" and Man United fans that keep asking about tickets and I guarantee they'll be on the phone at 9am Saturday.

None of them have any idea of the journey we've been on since they last saw us play.... Against Liverpool in the league.

I hope you get one. You'll be competing with folks that can tell you Rooney's record v Arsenal but not a clue about our goal at Yeovil. But they do still support Derby aswell you know? (When we 're winning.

Good luck fella

Ah right,with you now.  :)

Ah right,with you now. :)

Yeah, I didn't mean armchair Derby fans who follow us closely. I hope anyone who has been on our journey gets to go. Whether they were able to sit in a stadium or at home next to a radio/whatever.

Just discovered a Liverpool fan that was telling me Will Hughes will be too big for Derby soon and he hopes Liverpool can get in first. He's asking for a customer number for Saturday so he can take his nephew. (Who's a grown up that also has no customer number).

I hope you get HIS ticket

Dunno why they want to go. Derby v QPR??!! Surely it's very small time?

Hope I can get a ticket saturday. Thinking of taking the plunge to become a season ticket holder next season no matter what the result. First time in my life I have the money from my part time job to sink more than a tenner into anything. Moneys tight as a 17 year old, Well most of the people on here won't remember being 17 old buggers :p

You've been at it all day arch - hope it gets sorted and you get the seats you want.

Thanks, Mrs Ram. They tell me it will be sorted by noon tomorrow. It's not always been easy to buy memberships for my three granddaughters but I so want them to be Rams fans! That's what my dad ( the original Arch) did for me as I did for my son and now it's his girls turn.

Just bought mine. Noticed that that the most expensive categories are going fast.

How much will a Wembley burger and pint set me back?

They do a pie and a pint for £8.40.

Burger on it's own is like £4.80 I think. Hot dog is over a fiver.

I'm facing the nervous wait until Saturday morning aswell for tickets. For 15 years or so I had a home season ticket then Rams On Tour for 5 or 6 year, had to give all that up 3 years ago when I changed jobs. Working for a theater production company and all the shows are either Saturday evening (so working on the setup from midday) or Thursday evening with the cast rehearsing at the start of the week so I'm needed for setting that up. Hardly any chance for going to matches anymore. Luckily we don't have any shows for the 24th weekend so I'm sorted!

Just need a bloody ticket now for myself and the missus. She's offered to go shopping in London instead but that'll be a lot more than paying £70 or whatever for her ticket! 

I'm betting they don't sell as well as folks are expecting.

Probably sell 30-35,000 comfortably and then the rest trickle out over Sunday and Monday.

That's my guess. If it's right it should be worth prediction league points, mo55y

Archived