10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

thanks alpha - I know in my heart of hearts we'll get tickets it's just the waiting and all the fuss every fookers making about it.  Some woman even put 'ooh off to wembley - need a black and white frock' - ffs, where's she sitting the Royal Box?  

You need to choose the people who tend your crops on Farmville your friends more carefully

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my defence - I have never played farmville or candy crush in my life, a polite 'fook off' always stops the requests I get.  ;)

At the game on sunday i saw a guy in a man utd shirt in the south stand which p*ssed me right off. Can we stop helping these glory hunting fans get tickets for games

We don't want ya

On sunday I saw a bloke wearing a Man City jacket on the pitch and Thursday someone was wearing an Everton hat (im pretty sure he didnt celebrate any of the goals aswell)

I just remmber they lost loads they got today now as well you just think they want to get them out next day spacail next week.

Calm down sonny... It's not the first time they will have sent tickets out for a major sporting occasion. You only ordered yesterday, they will arrive I'm sure.

You have a transaction number they will have a system if tickets go astray.

Okay, lets put it this way.. I've missed 3 away games this season and a hand full of home games which I pay full price for.Thus putting more money in the clubs coffers.. So in a points system I could possibly get more points than your average home season ticket holder.

People have different circumstances.. Geography, finance etc.. 

Another scenario, old Sid been following Derby for 50 years can't get to many games now for one reason or another.. Had his season tickets in the past, put his time in and more.. You get your season ticket this year or your game plan, who has the most shout for the ticket?

Nothing is cut and dried. I actually think DCFC don't have it too wrong at the moment. Of course you should get priority over someone who never goes but there is always a story..

Angry Ram - I take your point but DCFC cannot cater for every scenario and I do believe they should only treat circumstances on that season, not seasons gone by. The obvious answer to your points is to have a 6-game or 12-game pack....

15500 sold i really hope my tickets come tommrow.

See tickets website, when I track my order, says 11% of tickets have been sent. Not mine yet though, and I got them on Tuesday morning at about half nine. I don't expect them to arrive at my house until sometime next week.

Archived