10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great when it works! I've spent all morning trying to get through as see tickets will not accept Rams Squad number. Eventually got through to dcfc. The number was missed off the data base, he'll get it put back on but I won't be able to purchase them until tomorrow afternoon! I'm sure I'll get tickets but ut sat what price? If the cheapest have gone it's going to be a bit of a struggle.

If you chose a block and aren't happy with the seats, just go back and click on the buy button again. It will refresh the seat choice. I did it a few times today, because I didn't want to be too close to the front...

It seemed like a few of the blocks hadn't been released this morning. Especially the blocks towards the half way line - 141 and 142.

If you chose a block and aren't happy with the seats, just go back and click on the buy button again. It will refresh the seat choice. I did it a few times today, because I didn't want to be too close to the front...

It seemed like a few of the blocks hadn't been released this morning. Especially the blocks towards the half way line - 141 and 142.

That's exactly what I did.

After I got on the site without it crashing or having to wait half an hour as per certain sites I could mention .....

I wanted to see what blocks were available etc, as I noticed not all blocks had been released yet.

Went back and forward a few times, got seats at the back of the lower tier instead of the front rows.

Anyone also notice the blocks on the Wembley site (where you can view your seat) are somewhat different to the seetickets plan which you book it through.

That's exactly what I did.

After I got on the site without it crashing or having to wait half an hour as per certain sites I could mention .....

I wanted to see what blocks were available etc, as I noticed not all blocks had been released yet.

Went back and forward a few times, got seats at the back of the lower tier instead of the front rows.

Anyone also notice the blocks on the Wembley site (where you can view your seat) are somewhat different to the seetickets plan which you book it through.

It's annoying, it would have been nice to get the pick of the seats. I'm sure there will be some technical reason for having to do it the way it has been done. We've got our tickets though, so not really a problem. UTR!!

I think the amount of people going for it at 9am on the day they go on sale, given we have a week to claim seats reserved for us STHs.... speaks volumes about the problems in the past with queues at PPS and wearederby.com crashing all the time!

I've got to wait till Saturday to get a couple, gutted if I dont get them, missed out last time as well.

You'll be fine, around 20k will be on sale on Saturday. As long as you do it first thing you will have no problem.

Misread that, I thought you'd done a selfie for a moment...

Could still have been a typo - 'b' and 'n' (or 'n' and 'm' - depending upon your preference - don't worry, I'm not going to judge you) next to each other on a qwerty keyboard.

Archived