10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

I'd love to say yes.

....then i look at my bank balance.

I even went into the ticket office to enquire but the silly cow on the till was so rude that i walked out.

I really do understand the problems that people have finding all the moolah at once. Us old ins with a few bob behind us but still working have it relatively easy. Hope you get sorted. Still that half-price possibility, of course…..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie, I don't think he was aiming anything at all people with learning difficulties, or singling out B4 mate.

You may well be right - the problem was, he quoted B4's post - and I'm automatically very defensive when it comes to people with problems.

I really do understand the problems that people have finding all the moolah at once. Us old ins with a few bob behind us but still working have it relatively easy. Hope you get sorted. Still that half-price possibility, of course…..

Is there?

I thought that offer had gone?

You may well be right - the problem was, he quoted B4's post - and I'm automatically very defensive when it comes to people with problems.

me too Eddie, probably for the very same reasons as you.

I'm a bit like what he was outlining people as being, I ask questions that google can answer for me. Daveo always say "hold on, let me google that for you" when I ever ask him owt.

Is there?

I thought that offer had gone?

Perhaps it has. I'm one of those saddos who just renews as soon as they come on sale.

Of course we're all useless. We're football fans. We're all excited. We can't wait. We idle time on here or Twitter or Facebook whilst Rome burns.

It must be a Psychiatrist's dream to follow a fans forum from winning a semi-final to the run up to the Final. I think there is a scientific name for it....bed wetter itis or something.

It starts with ' when are tickets on sale? are seetickets legit? are they a front for Mr Nigerian scamman? what if the site crashes? can I buy tickets without my customer number?get the plastics to feck, why haven't my tickets arrived yet? whose tickets have already arrived? what if Postman Patricia helps herself to my tickets?.......

How many we sold? why have QPR sold more? what if there is none left for general sale? will they arrive in time?my tickets haven't arrived yet? how do I know my tickets are not duds? what if my bus/train/limousine/helicopter doesn't turn up? what time are people leaving? will I get there on time? what are they wearing? are they any roadworks planned? leaves on the line? is there a tube strike? have we sold out? why have we not sold out? are we a diddy club? get the plastics to buy up the remaining tickets....

What if I don't arrive on time? have I left the gas on? the cats run off with my lucky pants, check my tickets (again), what If I leave my tickets at home?....

And the really strange thing is....come kick off there will be 37000 Super Rams who despite everything have somehow survived and are all correct and present.......

Of course we're all useless. We're football fans. We're all excited. We can't wait. We idle time on here or Twitter or Facebook whilst Rome burns.

It must be a Psychiatrist's dream to follow a fans forum from winning a semi-final to the run up to the Final. I think there is a scientific name for it....bed wetter itis or something.

It starts with ' when are tickets on sale? are seetickets legit? are they a front for Mr Nigerian scamman? what if the site crashes? can I buy tickets without my customer number?get the plastics to feck, why haven't my tickets arrived yet? whose tickets have already arrived? what if Postman Patricia helps herself to my tickets?.......

How many we sold? why have QPR sold more? what if there is none left for general sale? will they arrive in time?my tickets haven't arrived yet? how do I know my tickets are not duds? what if my bus/train/limousine/helicopter doesn't turn up? what time are people leaving? will I get there on time? what are they wearing? are they any roadworks planned? leaves on the line? is there a tube strike? have we sold out? why have we not sold out? are we a diddy club? get the plastics to buy up the remaining tickets....

What if I don't arrive on time? have I left the gas on? the cats run off with my lucky pants, check my tickets (again), what If I leave my tickets at home?....

And the really strange thing is....come kick off there will be 37000 Super Rams who despite everything have somehow survived and are all correct and present.......

How did you get into my house to plant the surveillance?

Some of us don't buy season tickets as we work shifts and can't make it to a lot of the games :( .

I'm in the same boat, and just to make it more interesting, I've a long standing engagement that means I won't be anywhere near a computer or phone on Satdee.

My missus has all my details and strict instuctions to be sat by a fully warmed up keyboard at 08:55 on Satdee. I've also told her that if I don't get a ticket she'd best not be there when I get home.

(that last bit might be a lie.)

Man City fan with Derby connections wishing you the best of luck for the play off final on the 24th.

Here's a detailed seating plan of Wembley.

Hopefully see you back in the Premiership in August.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00b-Detailed-row-block-numbering-football-cup-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.htm

Man City fan with Derby connections wishing you the best of luck for the play off final on the 24th.

Here's a detailed seating plan of Wembley.

Hopefully see you back in the Premiership in August.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00b-Detailed-row-block-numbering-football-cup-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.htm

Really useful that! Cheers.

Archived