10000 tickets sold

Geriatram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR fans....

"Derby seem to be preparing for defeat. Poor take up of tickets and all this pre-emptive whining about how we've bought promotion. Get your excuses in first, before the actual game.

Suits me " 

QPR fans....

"Derby seem to be preparing for defeat. Poor take up of tickets and all this pre-emptive whining about how we've bought promotion. Get your excuses in first, before the actual game.

Suits me " 

What makes me laugh most about that is that this guy genuinly believes that QPR are a better supported club than us. Small club in West London surrounded by other clubs vs a one club city. If season ticket holders could buy 2 here like there we'd have sold out by now!

And this boasting comes after they've been allowed to buy 2 tickets per ST holder when we could only have one?

Piss off qprangers.

QPR fan here, just browsing your forum before next week.

Any football fan with half a brain knows you have a larger fanbase than us. Those QPR fans who think you are struggling to sell tickets are thick/don't have a grasp of basic maths. Please don't think that because of a few planks online that we all think you are a small club!

I like Derby as a club and generally wish you well (apart from next week of course).

QPR fan here, just browsing your forum before next week.

Any football fan with half a brain knows you have a larger fanbase than us. Those QPR fans who think you are struggling to sell tickets are thick/don't have a grasp of basic maths. Please don't think that because of a few planks online that we all think you are a small club!

I like Derby as a club and generally wish you well (apart from next week of course).

Just when I started to think we had a bad mood developing between the support, sanity breaks out.

I'd be surprised if theres a great deal of difference in the fan-base to be honest btw. QPR are limited by the size of Loftus Road so it's hard to gauge how many they could draw for a big game.

Archived