How are you getting to Wembley (it's a poll)

rezner

How are you getting to Wembley  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 nights booked in a hotel next to Euston station for Friday and Saturday night.

Driving down Friday night in works van (national rail company), I know of a car park half way between Euston and Wembley owned by the aforementioned national rail company where I can handily leave it for the weekend.

Nice leisurely all I can cram in breakfast in the hotel Saturday morning, find a pub that's rocking, smash whoever wins tonight and get arrested for dancing naked in a fountain in Central London Saturday night.

Drive home with an almighty hangover Sunday morning and claim my 240 quid back from the club to pay off some of my debts incurred from the weekend.

Sorted

I think it's the coach for me.Easiest and probably the cheapest :rolleyes::D

Reckon your looking at minimum £50 each for a coach. Train could be cheaper if you book specific trains - hint if your near Nottingham book from there because there's less demand and you can get the advanced singles cheaper.

Reckon your looking at minimum £50 each for a coach. Train could be cheaper if you book specific trains - hint if your near Nottingham book from there because there's less demand and you can get the advanced singles cheaper.

Booked mine from nottm, day return with London travelcard worked out at 56 quid, plus 30 quid travelcard.

Thats for 1 adult and 1 u-16 child. Hope this helps

Driving down from Lincoln and getting the tube in. Just not sure which Tube Station.

Stanmore - Direct line to Wembley park (Jubilee) Zone 4 fare. 

Cockfosters - Not direct line (Picadilly -> Metropolitan) Zone 5 fare.

Both almost identical distances from me, but think Cockfosters will be easier for parking as it's not a dierct line, will only cost about £2 more for the fare too. 

Parking listed at £2/day for weekends at both. Hope this helps anyone out!

Rezner,   Have a look at the stations you stop on the way, and split your ticket up.

It can be a lot cheaper.

I have just had a look, and your last train back to Langley Mill, leaves at 17.58.

The trains after that only get you back as far as Chesterfield or up to Sheffield.

The next train to Langley is 9.21 Sunday morning.

Rezner,   Have a look at the stations you stop on the way, and split your ticket up.

It can be a lot cheaper.

I have just had a look, and your last train back to Langley Mill, leaves at 17.58.

The trains after that only get you back as far as Chesterfield or up to Sheffield.

The next train to Langley is 9.21 Sunday morning.

Cheers mate, but I've got a coach booked now. woo and indeed hoo  :D

If only I had a ticket  :(

Archived