How are you getting to Wembley (it's a poll)

rezner

How are you getting to Wembley  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the RR is the best option now I think about it. Imagine having to stand up all that way? Oh no, that'd be horrible.

Going to get there early, first come first served basis works for us, just got to get there early - shouldn't be a problem as can't see Dav even going to bed the night before - once bus is full, yer off. And chatter between other fans' ll be great.

If ya want to get on our bus, be at the front of the queue at about half 6.

two minutes to eight , it is then.. :lol:

assume they ban all drinks no?

Nope - been on roadrider before with my bottle of coke.

Anyway it's not just Roadrider that band alcohol it's any bus taking fans to a football game. Police can stop and search (maybe why the Neptune bus got stopped leaving Derby recently)

Nope - been on roadrider before with my bottle of coke.

Anyway it's not just Roadrider that band alcohol it's any bus taking fans to a football game. Police can stop and search (maybe why the Neptune bus got stopped leaving Derby recently)

jeez, bet it left the check point 1 ton lighter.

The Globe

What's it like (beer, food, etc)?

Pretty standard fare. Not brilliant, not bad. It's just the convenience of its location - it's one of the closest decent drinking holes to Wembley that's in central London, and if you're parking at Stanmore it's on the same tube line (jubilee).

It was all Derby in '07 so I'll be there again.

Having never been to London - and the TfL site is just dire..

How much is an adult return from Stanmore to Wembley?

I believe you'll be best off getting a Zones 1-5 day travelcard for £8.90 because single ticket prices are quite simply ridiculous if you don't have an Oyster card.

Archived