How are you getting to Wembley (it's a poll)

rezner

How are you getting to Wembley  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flights booked. Need to find some digs though, seem to remember a few Rams fans heading for Coventry Garden area after the WBA game in 2007, if anyone can recommend where I might find some 'action' with other rams fans before and after the game it would appreciated.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at train fares. £91.50 is the cheapest I can see. That's for me and me lad. Langley Mill to Wembley Stadium.[/quote

If ur lads under 16 get a family railcard for 30 quid, saves you more than that on a trip to london alone, and you can use it for a year after.

Driving down I reckon - fuels free as I'm lucky enough to have a Company car. I'll park away from Wembley and tube it in. Only question is which station to get on at after the match to avoid being sardined. Reckon a mile or so walk from the ground should see it a bit quieter especially if I'm travelling away from the city...

our club is ideal for you,3 stops to wembley high street 8/9 minutes.and a walk to the stadium 7/8 mins.you can also park for free.just drop me an e-mail edwkel1@hotmail.co.uk.........wealdstone social club.

most supporters will be using wembley park station

our club is ideal for you,3 stops to wembley high street 8/9 minutes.and a walk to the stadium 7/8 mins.you can also park for free.just drop me an e-mail edwkel1@hotmail.co.uk.........wealdstone social club.

most supporters will be using wembley park station

An alternate train journey is Derby > Birmingham > Watford Junction > Wembley Central.

Catch the right trains, don't miss your changes and you can do it in about 2 hrs 20 and no messing about on Tube.

Was £49 rtn yesterday for Advance fares.

Driving down I reckon - fuels free as I'm lucky enough to have a Company car. I'll park away from Wembley and tube it in. Only question is which station to get on at after the match to avoid being sardined. Reckon a mile or so walk from the ground should see it a bit quieter especially if I'm travelling away from the city...

Did this for an England match went past 4 stations and there all blocked of by police and stewards only letting so many in so its no better

I'm driving from Cornwall to Derby and then getting the coach to Wembley. I want to be as much part of the atmosphere as possible. If we lose I'll be pretty fed up sitting on the coach heading north knowing that by the time I get to my car in Derby I've still got 4 and a half hour drive south, but if we win.... I'll see my family a few days later.

Driving down M1 from M45 junction to Watford. Tube to Wembley. "park on my drive' arranged a month ago.

Hope the weather is better than 2007 ( heavy rain and freezing cold !!) but still it was great to see all the cars and coaches on the M1 - especially coming back  :)

I'm in two minds, the magic carpet's been playing up lately so it'll probably be the train and tube. (That's if my gaffer's good to his word, his brother in law is an assistant manager at a championship club and he said he'll sort me a ticket if we get there)

Archived