How are you getting to Wembley (it's a poll)

rezner

How are you getting to Wembley  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flights booked. Need to find some digs though, seem to remember a few Rams fans heading for Coventry Garden area after the WBA game in 2007, if anyone can recommend where I might find some 'action' with other rams fans before and after the game it would appreciated.

There were quite a few round Leicester square bars

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at train fares. £91.50 is the cheapest I can see. That's for me and me lad. Langley Mill to Wembley Stadium.

East midlands trains are hijackers at the best of times.

66 quid is trhe cheapest from derby.

They no doubt but the prices up as well once they got wind of the event.

Im goinG on train from brum which is more like 20-25 return.

One reason is its not east midlands trains,

second reason is there is competition in that area, 3 companies offer trains to london which drives each others prices down.

EMT once charged me 70 quid to get home to derby from london on a sunday night, the last train home which was empty. Since privatisation rail companies have become nothing short of highwaymen!

Think I'm going to queue for a road rider tomorrow. Was the queue bad today?

Thought you'd book the train?

I queued for 20 minutes at 4:20 ish. Most of the queue were for people buying ST's to get priority and people checking customer numbers and reporting customer numbers not working on See Tickets

Thought you'd book the train?

I queued for 20 minutes at 4:20 ish. Most of the queue were for people buying ST's to get priority and people checking customer numbers and reporting customer numbers not working on See Tickets

i ain't standing, and having to change trains and guess times to save money on not having a flexible ticket is giving me stress.

Plus,

I'm hearing the coaches get let out on priority. So should be back quicker.

Think the RR is the best option now I think about it. Imagine having to stand up all that way? Oh no, that'd be horrible.

Going to get there early, first come first served basis works for us, just got to get there early - shouldn't be a problem as can't see Dav even going to bed the night before - once bus is full, yer off. And chatter between other fans' ll be great.

If ya want to get on our bus, be at the front of the queue at about half 6.

Archived