How are you getting to Wembley (it's a poll)

rezner

How are you getting to Wembley  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to my knowledge, but I must admit I'm only a sporadic London visitor.

If you're likely to visit again at any point (FA Cup final 2015  :ph34r:) it may well be worth getting visitor Oyster cards as if you're only making a short journey, such as Stanmore to Wembley Park, they are much cheaper at £1.50 each way.

I love me some bull testicles!

Stick around - plenty of bull on this forum, and Boycie often talks a load of balls.

As mentioned, I'll be getting the train to St. Pancras then boozing in Covent Garden.

Is it best to get a 'day ticket' on the tube? I would have thought so but wondered if any London Rams know of a better way.

Cheapest way is actually to get an oyster card. Cheaper fairs then can return it for a refund for the actual card (can do that online or in person)

Train £240, hotel (Friday til Monday as the missus wants to go to a show on the Sunday) £400, tickets £140. God knows what beer, food and transport will cost but it's all worth it. Cheap weekend away when you've not long retired (early I might add!) - Not!!

Qpr fan here in peace. Bit of advice for those planning to drive down round through the M25 and tube it in... one of most popular stations to get on at is Ickenham (postcode UB10 8PD) straight off the A40 with a relatively large car park (£5 for the day I think) for the met line and decent amount of free unrestricted street parking by the stadium. From there it's 21 minutes into Wembley Park station. Hope that is of some help 

Archived