davenportram

Ramnut, look at the link in this thread... I couldn't find it either

Fookin hell......thanks mate

That did it.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

So that's just another 99,999,998 more combinations for you to try….

Was just a genuine question not a season ticket holder as i work most saturdays. I was just wondering because going to try the general sale saturday. Bit cheers for being an ******** about it.

WEMBERLEYYYYYYY WEMBERLEYYYYYY!!!! 

Hope we stuff them southern bar stewards! looking on their forum the consensus is they only have to turn up and play well, regardless of how we play! 

Our executive decision was that the £52 tickets were the most we were willing to pay for because as long as we were in the ground we don't care! 

Was just a genuine question not a season ticket holder as i work most saturdays. I was just wondering because going to try the general sale saturday. Bit cheers for being an ******** about it.

It's called having a bit of a laugh, you poor sensitive darling. 

Edit:

Just log in to the DCFC Digonex ticket portal before Saturday using your email address and password, and it will tell you your customer number. It might even help you with 'forgot username', 'forgot password', 'reset password' or something similar.

Got him weighed up in one , lol..

(but we love him anyway)

Guess I'm waiting till Saturday  :(

• We couldn't find an exact match with the details you entered for Derby County Customer Number 15xxxxxxx

Is it Saturday for general  sale?

you need an 8 digit number, email the ticket office and if your details are in the system you should have one somewhere hopefully, depends how long ago you bought a ticket

Nice, I'm row 12.

Missed the last one due to being in hospital. Wouldn't miss this one for the world, even if that meant travelling down in a hearse!

Neighbours. We're also in row 12.

309 and 310.

Guess I'm waiting till Saturday  :(

• We couldn't find an exact match with the details you entered for Derby County Customer Number 15xxxxxxx

Is it Saturday for general  sale?

Only on sale today for STH's and members so it will have the database filtered appropriately. If you are non of these it will be a Sat morning job 

Archived