Will Hughes?

burnleydon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparantly hughes' goals was a complete and utter fluke to the brighton fans, got his legs in a tangle and just happened to hit the ball with accuracy with his back heel into the bottom corner?

complete fluke, not a flick. He missed the ball and it bounced off his standing leg. Typical of our luck this season.

Complete fluke.
The diving, moaning little **** actually missed it with his left, so flicked his right heel at it.

Just sums up our luckless season.

burnley fans in the brighton stands?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?301320-Hughes-goal

they obviously don't know their left foot from their right. if anything, and only for arguments sake, he swung his right foot at it, missed and used his left heel to flick it in. when i saw it i thought he used the outside of his right boot and still thought it was a quality finish. the more u look at it the more u think it was actually very clever. we all know he's got a lovely left foot and generally favours it over his right.

i wonder if george thorne was trying to foul one of their players when he calmly swept the ball in to the bottom corner, lucky bugger, and obviously russell meant to hit it into the top corner only for it to ricochet unfortunately back off ward for chris martin to slice it past the terribly unfortunate manure reject in goal.

anyway, will hughes, lucky git!

apparantly hughes' goals was a complete and utter fluke to the brighton fans, got his legs in a tangle and just happened to hit the ball with accuracy with his back heel into the bottom corner?

burnley fans in the brighton stands?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?301320-Hughes-goal

Let 'em whinge, sour grapes is all...

Can I officially request that Daveo lets the Burnley tosspot back on here as I'd love to hear his thoughts on the matter...

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE...

A conundrum for Wembley...?

Stevie Mac will earn his money having to choose between Bryson and Hughes.

Feck me, what a nice problem to have.

With George Thorne in the pivotal defensive role and Hendrick, Bryson and Hughes to choose from in front of him, any 2 from 3 will do for me!

Stevie Mac will earn his money having to choose between Bryson and Hughes.

Feck me, what a nice problem to have.

With George Thorne in the pivotal defensive role and Hendrick, Bryson and Hughes to choose from in front of him, any 2 from 3 will do for me!

He could pull a Nigel and play all four of them in a nice flat four...

Will Hughes has a fantastic future ahead of him but in my opinion if Bryson is fit he will start at wembley but if I was any of the guys who played yesterday I would be gutted if not in starting 11 but this is not about any one person this is about the football club

Archived