Will Hughes?

burnleydon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted he was banned before I got back on, he must have run out of his weekly allowance of methadone and started to inject the cat litter

Daveo just sees the chance to unleash the ban hammer and goes for it. Never gives us enough time to play.

Gutted he was banned before I got back on, he must have run out of his weekly allowance of methadone and started to inject the cat litter

I just realised that he was banned. Shame, to be honest. Leave him here to talk his ***** and everyone can either give him a kicking or ignore him. Personal opinion of course.

We found that the Burnley fans are, on the whole, pretty good. When City beat them a few weeks ago, their fans stood and applauded our supporters' buses out of town, which is quite cool if you think about it. Their manager is a gravel-voiced whinging harrisold, of course, but he is quite good at his job. I give him til Christmas.

Incidentally, I was banned from the Florist Fans Forum for one post, saying (very politely) that I thought a comment about City's 2002 adminstration was unfair. And despite me writing several times to ask why, I didn't have the courtesy of a reply. It was a moderator called Flagman who did it, and he is clearly someone with real personality issues.

Please don't get like that bunch of rancid, arrogant a$$holes. You are better than that.

Incidentally, I was banned from the Florist Fans Forum for one post, saying (very politely) that I thought a comment about City's 2002 adminstration was unfair. And despite me writing several times to ask why, I didn't have the courtesy of a reply. It was a moderator called Flagman who did it, and he is clearly someone with real personality issues.

Please don't get like that bunch of rancid, arrogant a$$holes. You are better than that.

Funnily enough i got banned from festers forum when you signed sven and started spending silly money. I said he was a playboy manager and wouldn't do any good.

I was told to fook off and got banned.

How right i was :lol::D

I just realised that he was banned. Shame, to be honest. Leave him here to talk his ***** and everyone can either give him a kicking or ignore him. Personal opinion of course.

We found that the Burnley fans are, on the whole, pretty good. When City beat them a few weeks ago, their fans stood and applauded our supporters' buses out of town, which is quite cool if you think about it. Their manager is a gravel-voiced whinging harrisold, of course, but he is quite good at his job. I give him til Christmas.

Back in 1971, I think it was, we won 2-0 at Liverpool, and their fans applauded our buses out of town too.

With bottles. Great sense of humour, Scousers.

Funnily enough i got banned from festers forum when you signed sven and started spending silly money. I said he was a playboy manager and wouldn't do any good.

I was told to fook off and got banned.

How right i was :lol::D

I don't agree with banning unless someone is a complete a$$hole, and you shouldn't have been banned for saying that.

At the time, most City fans (me included) thought Sven was going to take us up with a team of superstars, and even if he was a playboy it wouldn't make any difference. Wrongggggg! 

Archived