Will Hughes?

burnleydon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were bored to death why ask the question? Have you not got anything better do on a Saturday afternoon than trying to troll/flame on a football forum? Go out and have a party! You are in the prem! Well done.

Because I was bored to death on here by your fans about how good he was, and how he was worth £15M- £20M.

No need to be bored anymore, you was already banned under BurnleyFC1882, goodbye xxx

Nobody gives a F*** about you more like, you averaged 93 more away fans than us last year... Derby is 5x the size of Burnley Hahaha  

Your average attendance this season is 13719... AND you were challenging for the Championship title all season. Looking forward to seeing you struggle in the prem next year.

Not even the creativity to come up with a non Burnley related username!

No less creativity than his team displays.

I wonder how the percentage play lumps down the line will go down on MOTD next year?

Wonder what the odds on them being the feature game at any point during the season are?

It beats me why some people join the fans forums of other teams just so they can make rude and illiterate (in his case) comments. Perhaps he was deprived of toys as a child.

Nah. That assumes he is no longer a child.

it beats me why people do it. Not a nice thing to do.

Archived