Will Hughes?

burnleydon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked a question regarding your team??

I am just curious as to why he didn't start?? Surely if he was so good (Barcelona standard) then he would of started?

Would have started, not would of started. Anyway, Will is not quite ready for Barca yet, give him another 18 months. Jeff Hendrick is off to Bayern for £25m though, so he gets the shirt.

It's funny how super Will Hughes can't even get in to your side in your biggest game in the past 10 years.

too good to start maybe? after all he is worth £15-20M according to some on here.... lol

Let's face it, he isn't very good at all yet.... he's all ''potential'' 

And how many players live up to their potential?? not many.

Where was England's best midfielder mid-week???

Interesting he was on the bench in your biggest game of the season. 

Maybe rested so he doesn't pick up an injury before his move to Barcelona?

I asked a question regarding your team??

I am just curious as to why he didn't start?? Surely if he was so good (Barcelona standard) then he would of started?

Jeff Hendrick has scored something like 4 goals in 6 games, so he is keeping Will out the team. 

Craig Bryson has to play so that means there is no space for Hughes.

Who said he was Barcelona standard, certainly wasn't derby fans. Nearly every Derby fan I have spoken to doesn't think he should have been in the championship team of the season.

Jeff Hendrick has scored something like 4 goals in 6 games, so he is keeping Will out the team. 

Craig Bryson has to play so that means there is no space for Hughes.

Who said he was Barcelona standard, certainly wasn't derby fans. Nearly every Derby fan I have spoken to doesn't think he should have been in the championship team of the season.

I read some thread stating he was the best player in the Championship and was off to Barcelona for £15M. 

So I haven't made up anything, it's all what some people on here said.

I read some thread stating he was the best player in the Championship and was off to Barcelona for £15M. 

********, you northern ****.

Absolute ******** :lol:

It's £20M

Where was England's best midfielder mid-week???

Interesting he was on the bench in your biggest game of the season. 

Maybe rested so he doesn't pick up an injury before his move to Barcelona?

Why ask where he was and then answer your own question?

Not sure where anyone has said that he is Englands best midfielder, also I think you will find that it was the media saying he was on Barcelona radar not us fans.

Biggest game for 10 years? Shows you're knowledge of football if you think that was a bigger game than our play off final.

I look forward to your exciting brand of football taking the Premier League by storm and your rivalry with erm......does anyone actually even care about you....?

Well if that is the case, ignore those fans.

He is not worth 15 million pounds.

Barcelona reportedly sent some scouts last season and they have a dossier on him to monitor his progress. Completely rumours though. 

Also he has had persisting injuries which has prevented his progress.

Anyway we won 2-1 without him, it's about the derby county team not one player. Doubt many Derby fans are at all bothered he is out the team if the team is winning like it is. 

Why were you 'interested' to see him on the bench. We had won our last 5 games in a row without him??

Why ask where he was and then answer your own question?

Not sure where anyone has said that he is Englands best midfielder, also I think you will find that it was the media saying he was on Barcelona radar not us fans.

Biggest game for 10 years? Shows you're knowledge of football if you think that was a bigger game than our play off final.

I look forward to your exciting brand of football taking the Premier League by storm and your rivalry with erm......does anyone actually even care about you....?

Nobody gives a F*** about you more like, you averaged 93 more away fans than us last year... Derby is 5x the size of Burnley Hahaha  

Well if that is the case, ignore those fans.

He is not worth 15 million pounds.

Barcelona reportedly sent some scouts last season and they have a dossier on him to monitor his progress. Completely rumours though. 

Also he has had persisting injuries which has prevented his progress.

Anyway we won 2-1 without him, it's about the derby county team not one player. Doubt many Derby fans are at all bothered he is out the team if the team is winning like it is. 

Why were you 'interested' to see him on the bench. We had won our last 5 games in a row without him??

Because I was bored to death on here by your fans about how good he was, and how he was worth £15M- £20M. 

Archived