Will Hughes?

burnleydon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very low level standard of wumming, hardly worth a response.

Seeing as it's a no game Saturday though, I might as well lower myself to his level, for a minute or two at least.

What the OP seems to missing is that Hughesy was named in the Championship team of the season, voted for by his fellow proffesionals.

Yeah of course he's crap, you ****.

Unfortunately he is not the only one I have seen saying these things around the internet. It is quite simple. Hughes got injured. In came Hendrick who has performed well within a side that has not lost so he kept his place. He has not even been 19 a month and has already played 80 games for us in total. 39 this season. Hughes has won more tackles in the oppositions half this season than any other championship player, despite being labelled as someone who can not defend or tackle. He has not once been played in his favored position. But because he is world class at times, we forget and overlook that he controls games all on his own, almost all the time. Pulling the strings. 

As it stands, Hughes has been overplayed, in the wrong position and has had his flair muzzled. I can't wait until he is properly let loose.  

TobyWanKenobi

What's the argument here?

At one point Barcelona and Liverpool were sniffing around Will Hughes. Jeff Hendrick being in better form right now does not change that...

Feckin Burnley. They get a second placed in the league and they go giving it large on other teams forums? Christ on a bike I've seen less delusional 9/11 truthers.

What's the argument here?

At one point Barcelona and Liverpool were sniffing around Will Hughes. Jeff Hendrick being in better form right now does not change that...

Feckin Burnley. They get a second placed in the league and they go giving it large on other teams forums? Christ on a bike I've seen less delusional 9/11 truthers.

Steady on, old chap. I'm a 9/11 truther.

I think.

Nobody gives a F*** about you more like, you averaged 93 more away fans than us last year... Derby is 5x the size of Burnley Hahaha

Not quite, more like 3 times the size but probably 5 times better as a place to live. It must be awful to be northern, I do feel very sorry for you - I hope the sympathy helps me owd.

I think Hughes has been pretty poor this season, for his standards at least. His inclusion in the team of the year definitely shocked me. We're just in a wonderful position where we can afford to leave a player of his quality on the bench. Can't fault Hendrick since he came in

Archived