Derby County v Millwall

sage

I knew out of the Bolton and Millwall games 1 would be a **** up. Standard law of averages with Derby. Least we have got this Tuesday to bounce back, 

Hopefully Steve's turned them into wallpaper paste in the dressing room.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No complaints about the result, the ref added on enough time and we made nothing of it.

Stupid free kick given away followed by crap defending.

Millwall however are a ******* disgrace. Wouldn't bat an eyelid if 5 of their playerssuffered a broken leg in a freak training ground accident tomorrow

I expected better of a Holloway side.

One word to describe what we have lost in the past 4-5 games.

Urgency.

Diddle doddle tippy tappy is all good, but you HAVE to deliver the same goods with less chances!

It's also good focusing more on the defensive side of your game, but we've lost our offensive game as a consequence.

No happy medium as of yet, better find it soon.

Wow. suicide watch tonight in Derby

Got to admit that it looks like we've lost our goalscoring touch a bit.

Three goals in the last five games isn't good at all. Glad our defence hasn't been that bad or we could have been in big trouble.

Autos are still possible, of course they are. But playoffs were always going to be the more realistic option and we should easily make them. 

Well that was good.... Not!

Christ... truly awful game.

Millwall had a game plan and used some dirty tactics hence the 7 minutes injury time.

It stopped us getting any momentum.

I actually think the Sammon 6 yard miss in the first 10 mins changed the game. We looked nervous right after and didn't run at them enough.

What a cracking save though from Grant with that striker clean through after a Buxton boob.

Nobody had their shooting boots on either... most frustrating... Bolton will be well up for Tuesday.

Our success under McClaren has been built on two positions: Attacking focal point and defensive midfielder. These positions have allowed the players around them to play to their strengths and have given us that cutting edge (when on form).

Today, we were deprived of the former, which we could do nothing about, but McClaren purposefully removed the latter for some bizarre reason. Was it a sign of positivty, or was it a little bit of arrogance considering the opposition. Hughes spent far too long stood in front of Bucko with his back to goal, Hendrick was a bystander (again, sadly) and Bryson had nobody to link up with in the absence of Martin.

And I'm getting to the stage where I don't care how many beautifully struck goals Bamford scores; the boy needs to put a ******* shift in occasionally as well.

Our success under McClaren has been built on two positions: Attacking focal point and defensive midfielder. These positions have allowed the players around them to play to their strengths and have given us that cutting edge (when on form).

Today, we were deprived of the former, which we could do nothing about, but McClaren purposefully removed the latter for some bizarre reason. Was it a sign of positivty, or was it a little bit of arrogance considering the opposition. Hughes spent far too long stood in front of Bucko with his back to goal, Hendrick was a bystander (again, sadly) and Bryson had nobody to link up with in the absence of Martin.

And I'm getting to the stage where I don't care how many beautifully struck goals Bamford scores; the boy needs to put a ******* shift in occasionally as well.

Spot on ,major cock up by Steve today with team selection .Plus we are nearly a one man band [Martin]

Just got back from the match, v poor today

Wisdom needs a kick up the arse! Been poor for weeks now

Hendrick offered nothing again, likes to hide in the midfield

Bamford might as well of stayed at home, get to the gym and put a bloody shift in!

Bryson's a shadow of his former self, offered glimpses but overall poor

Sammon is not a championship standard striker, runs around which is all very nice but he can't do what's important, score goals

What is the point of George Thorne? thought he could have come in and shown what he could do today

Disappointing day all round, should not have lost to those! Hope they got melted in the dressing room at FT

Can't see us not winning, so we won't.

Can't see us not scoring, so we won't.

When i read this i thought 'thats done it'.

Archived