Derby County v Millwall

sage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the teams up and down the land, I think I hate Millwall the most.

Forest, Leeds, Leicester et al... just a bit of good natured rivalry.

I cannot stand Millwall fans though. Obviously every team has a sausageish element in their fans, but the knuckledraggers who follow Millwall around really are on another level, and they seem to revel in their status as genuine pond scum.

The club's apparent unwillingness to seriously do anything about them is ******* horrible.

Er anyway, prediction...

Rams 3 ***** 0

Bryson FRGS

Millwall need the points just as badly but they have the WORST defence in the championship.

Chance to really boost goal difference and put pressure on Burnley.

Anything less than 3-0/4-1 would be disappointing after the 5-1 thrashing at the New Den - and that was when Clough was still in charge.

Millwall need the points just as badly but they have the WORST defence in the championship.

Chance to really boost goal difference and put pressure on Burnley.

Anything less than 3-0/4-1 would be disappointing after the 5-1 thrashing at the New Den - and that was when Clough was still in charge.

If we win by less than 3 goals we can always blame it on our horrendous injury list.  :)

If we'd of had Barker, O'Brien, Coutts, Russell, Hendricks etc available all season we'd be promoted by now.

If only we had as big a squad as the gumps eh?

Of all the teams up and down the land, I think I hate Millwall the most.

Forest, Leeds, Leicester et al... just a bit of good natured rivalry.

I cannot stand Millwall fans though. Obviously every team has a sausageish element in their fans, but the knuckledraggers who follow Millwall around really are on another level, and they seem to revel in their status as genuine pond scum.

apparently, they don't care..... ;)

Archived