Derby County v Millwall

sage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree thought Wednesday were the worst team to come but wow Milwall couldn't even put a pass together totally shocking! Dawkins never should of been brought off ! Bamford should have I guess they thought he might score a worldie

I had that conversation with the blokes around me - Bamford had been crap the entire game but when you're desperate for a goal he's more likely than anyone on the pitch to pull something out of nothing. Problem is, when he doesn't score, it's like you've been playing with 10 men all game.

I had that conversation with the blokes around me - Bamford had been crap the entire game but when you're desperate for a goal he's more likely than anyone on the pitch to pull something out of nothing. Problem is, when he doesn't score, it's like you've been playing with 10 men all game.

Apart from goals out of nothing he hasn't offered anything else on the wing we would be so much better of with ward or rsusell as they both have pace to beat the man!! Bamford is not right for the wing but he won't get martins role because he's not strong enough to play the main striker role!!

How many chances and goals are we missing out on because Bamford is only interested in having shots?

I don't think he quite produces magic enough to warrant his casual approach to everything else.

If he does go on to be top player he'll have to show more. You've got to be either scared to leave him out (which is slowly wearing off here) or he's going to have to get his head out his arse a bit.

Seems like a nice lad with some promise. Not seen him sweat yet. He certainly doesn't look after the ball like Martin either.

Luxury

Archived