Disliked Clubs?

Knowle Rohrer

Which other clubs do you really dislike and why apart from Forest (or Derby in my case ;))

Mine are:

Tottenham: they think they are a massive club but they really are not.

Wolves: Molineux has always been an unpleasant place to visit and I will never forget Michael Branch scoring after Beasant attempted to kick the ball out of play so an injured Wolves player could receive treatment.

Gillingham: Andy Hessenthaler was a cheating so and so and they always loved beating us, thinking it was a big scalp!

Leicester: for cheating the system in 2002 and using administration to wipe their debts and hold onto their players.

Leeds: horrible fans and Elland Road is an unpleasant place to visit.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike certain clubs at certain times but I'm sure I won't hold grudges for life. I detest a lot about Blackpool at the moment but I won't hold it against them forever. Rushden and Diamonds did my nut in when I lived there. I can't believe Kettering as a community stood by and let its club die but a number of figures involved in the club itself are to blame as well.

I think I'll always hate Leeds, Millwall and Chelsea. United annoy me but I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say I hate them.

Forest - Interacting with their fans obviously causes the rivalry

Leeds - Im too young but I grew up being told how dirty and horrible they are and the media love hasn't endeared them to me.

Stoke - Gobshites, siege mentality club on a slightly lesser scale to Millwall/Leeds

Birmingham - horrible fans. Lose a game, trash a town, go home.

QPR - Boutique club? Harry Houdini performing more miracles? What's to like.

Sheff United - Deluded!

And...

Leicester City!! Yes, it's a very recent addition. I'm fed up of losing to them. I'm fed up of Pearson's smug face. I'm fed up that Manish and Claridge can talk for 10 mins about Leicester in depth but no one else. I'm fed up of Nugent and King. Their keeper I could smack square on the nose until my hand breaks.

From January 2014 I now do hate Leicester City. I'm fed up on the cnuts.

If we bury them a few times I've got no interest in bragging over their fans. I don't feel the compettition like with Forest or Stoke gobshites or Sheff United boasters. But I want to beat them more than I want us to win most games.

Too many humiliating defeats now. It's too easy for them and I'm fed up of being walked over.

Never thought they'd get under my skin. Well played Foxes. Well played.

Dirty Leeds - The number of unlikeable people associated with them is extensive - Revie, Bremna, Bowyer, Chapman, Wilkinson, Viduka, Brolin, Kewell, Ferdinand, Harte, Diouf, Bates , Warnock etc...

Blackburn - More the owners than the actual club...

Millwall - Nobody likes them and they really don't care...

Stoke - More the whole town than the club...

West Ham - More the current manager & the owners than the club...

Man U - Listening to their plastic fans on the phone ins every time they lose is hysterical ATM...

Leeds - because it's Leeds

Stoke - because of personal circumstances, ie. I'm surrounded by the c**ts, have been for 30-odd years and the overwhelming majority of them are b*llends of the lowest calibre.....

Everyone else - Leicester, Man Utd etc, I really couldn't give a fook about.

Leeds- Dirty ******** and seat wrecking *****.

West Ham- Fans are arrogant ****** who for some reason, Still think they are the academy of football.

Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal- Tourist destination for plastic fans from around the world with no link to the club and will change their support at the drop of a hat.

Well, Where do you start, but obviously Leeds who I saw for the very first time in 1970 when thet had the arrogance to turn up with their reserves.

Leicester starting to really get to me, a bit like an a small dog with a persistant annoying yap that wont go away.

And Everton cos of their whineing racist fans with a chip on both shoulders.

Forest...goes without saying but the wee scottish tw@t makes them even easier to hate.

Always despised Grimsby - completely irrationally. No fair reason really.

Leicester for the noise they made during Jackie Stamps one minute silence. First time I witnessed disrespect for such an event.

West Ham for the disproportional coverage they get from the media - they aren't a big club.

Cardiff for the owner. (Hull will fall into that category if their name changes)

MK Dons - I still refuse to acknowledge as a legitimate football team.

Funny, we were talking yesterday whilst watching Chelsea - Man U.  My youngest said she wanted Man U to win because she hated Chelsea. Earlier, she'd told me how she hated Tottenham, with a passion, for no reason she could think of.

The Eldest said she hated Man U, but not so much now Ferguson had gone and they seem to be a bit of a laughing stock.  She also said she hates Stoke which rather shocked me  - then said some lad she used to be at school with was a big Stoke fan and he hated him with a passion - fair enough.

Me? I just hate Forest with a bit of Leeds thrown in. Enjoying watching Man U's drop in form but just Forest really for me. 

Archived