Disliked Clubs?

Knowle Rohrer

On a more positive note, my little grandson Oliver has learned to say "Come on, Derby". Next week, we're going to move on to the slightly more advanced "We hate Leeds".

Get 'em young.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool. horrible club, vile supporters, not famous anymore and they cant take it. David Brent manager and a horrible, cheating racist as their best player... and it's never their fault...

Chelsea...again, horrible club, boring to watch with a racist thug as the club captain.

Tottenham.... Mickey mouse club, will never be better than Arsenal and it's so funny.

Sheffield Wednesday.....because they are the pigs.

Southapton.....personal reasons....i justcan't stand them.

Controversially, i have got a soft spot for Manchester United and Leeds United, like to see both of them do well, when they aren't affecting our resutls of course.

Based on my reaction to English clubs winning the Champions league its Man Utd for me.

When Liverpool and Chelsea won it i was fine. Not celebrating or anything, but just ok/not that fussed about it.

When Man Utd won it i was actually peed off and miserable about it. Its the sheer amount of mardarse, glory hunting feckwits around i suppose, rather than the club itself.

Leeds and Stoke can go out of existence forever btw, imho, fwiw. :D

Stoke - Cnuts, but I do like shagging Stoke slags who still live at home and leaving summat like 'UP THE RAMS' on the fridge or memo board for Daddy to see.

Forest - No reason really

Stoke.

Leeds - Was brought up with stories

And anyone else really.

:o  :lol:

Leeds. I will never forget being peppered with assorted missiles on the Ossie End, or their team of thugs in the 70's.

Liverpool. Idiot fans, who TV pundits regularly say are "the best in the world". "My arse" I say.

Millwall. Horrible club, fans and ground. Just horrible, no redeeming factors.

Stoke. Millwall wannabes.

Chelsea. Hate the club and its plastic fans, quite like their manager though.

QPR. Owners' play-thing.

Leicester. Never liked 'em anyway but the combination of a smug, patronising manager; Nugent; FLS; owners' play thing really does it for me. Even dislike this bunch more than Forest and Leeds put together.

Forest. Well it's traditional, so who am I to argue?

Forest - always have, always will. In my DNA

Leeds - history, Revie, filthy team over praised by journalists

Liverpool - never could stand their style of play nor their fans (always the victims)

Manure - just love it when they lose, love it

And everyone else for the 90 minutes we play them.  I have never, ever watched the opposing team as some can do and I hate it when we lose. 

On a more positive note, my little grandson Oliver has learned to say "Come on, Derby". Next week, we're going to move on to the slightly more advanced "We hate Leeds".

Get 'em young.

Funny that ,I am teaching my grandson the animal sounds .We go down the list what sounds do dogs/cats make etc, then we get to what noise do RAMS make --------we hate forest.

Funny that ,I am teaching my grandson the animal sounds .We go down the list what sounds do dogs/cats make etc, then we get to what noise do RAMS make --------we hate forest.

Borrowing that one for a start.  :lol:

Peterborough. Growing up in Northampton with a huge soft spot for the cobblers i despise these cvnts. On a lesser note the same goes for Oxford and MK Dons

Honorably mentions for Stoke and Sheffield Utd, posters have already covered why. Reading for being the most soul destroying, plastic club going. Arsenal, largely because their support tends to be upper class ***** heading down from Northampton.  

Manure - but not so much now Ferguson has gone.

Leeds & Florist - say no more

Millwall - how many times do they have to invade pitches, attack opposition players, trash cars, grounds, beat up other supporters, racists etc and still let off (and yes I was there for that play-off semi-final)

Finally - any team where the dodgy second hand car dealer is in charge, currently QPR, can't believe he is ever talked of as a top manager when he only did anything (and not much at that) when he had millions to spend (waste) and take his 20% cut (allegedly)  :angry:

Birmingham - always seems to be a bit of needle when they're in town. Bad accent anorl.

Grimsby - growing up in Lincoln I hated the b*stards, still do.

Man City - weird one, this. I love the team, I like the fans, but what the club have done to football as a result of recruitment is toxic.

Arsenal - only really developed a problem with them this year. They're top yet alot of their supporters seem more engrossed with United's downfall. I guess when a much bigger club goes through a tough patch it's nice to gloat but focus on your own success while it lasts! United will be back. Probably given away my soft spot for them, there. :)

Reading - someone else mentioned on here, they're just not a real club. The very picture of 'family friendly', atmosphere deprived, expensive, out of town sh*thouse club that has destroyed the game as we knew it <90s. And anyone who plays in a stadium named after their egotistical owner is just pathetic.

Don't like :

Chelsea (founded in 2003) - Bunch of plastics. "Where were you when you were s***?" chant originally for them gimps.

Birmingham - Sleeping giant is something you hear to describe these! Hilarious. There's actually no evidence to back up the claim.

Celtic - Horrible over rated manager. Horrible IRA supporting fans.

Portsmouth - cheated their way to FA Cup yet people still think they got hard done by

Steveange - Graham Westley the most disliked manager in the lower leagues by a country mile! Doing a cracking job this season though.

Leicetser - cheated their way to PL in 2003.

Sheff Utd - all the FAs fault, not forgetting the fact they have been badly managed for the past 5 years

West Ham - Sam, Gold, Brady. Arrogant fans, media love in. What is there to like

Leeds - had an unpleasant experience with their fans a few years ago

Archived