Disliked Clubs?

Knowle Rohrer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City - weird one, this. I love the team, I like the fans, but what the club have done to football as a result of recruitment is toxic.

A pretty fair judgement here. Agree completely.

I dislike West Ham and Spurs. Despite being average clubs they get a disproportionate amount of coverage because they are based in London where most of the journalists live and it just doesn't seem fair. Also David Gold and Karen Brady are utterly vile. The way they've managed to get their claws on the Olympic Stadium (that was paid for by taxpayers) at a cheap rate when their fans don't even want to move there is criminal.

I also hate Leicester because of the ludicrous amount of TV coverage and that David Nugent always ******* scores against us. The way we always lose against them is as bizarre as it is frustrating and it has to stop.

Forest and Leeds are up there for obvious reasons.

And Manchester United. My blood pressure rises just thinking about them. The most irritating thing now is Moyes and their supporters complaining about decisions going against them. Well, welcome to the real world! They've had fifteen years of everything going their way but now Fergie's gone they're on a level playing field and need to get used to it. But what really pisses me off is that their "fans" are often asking me who their next game is against and what yesterday's result was.

In no particular order:

Celtic (solely down to that ******** Lennon)

Stoke (fans are numpties)

Aston Villa (local dislike)

West Ham (totally deluded since 1966)

Chelsea (nobodies without the Russians money)

Millwall (frightened to tackle their hooligan element)

Leicester (think they're a bigger club than they are)

Birmingham (most boring club in the Midlands)

Stevenage (obnoxious manager)

• 2 weeks later...

Birmingham City...Vile place ever since kenny burns scored 4 against us

as a make shift centre forward in a 5-1 defeat.

Stoke City..for dislocating Charlie George's shoulder in a mid week match

which ultimately put him out of the fa cup semi final against manure at hillsborough

many moons ago.

Manure..for selling us that p***k Gordon Hill that knocked us out the hillsborough semi final.

Coventry City for winning the FA cup :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City for winning the FA cup :lol: :lol: :lol:

Screwed up Karl Marx's chances of winning a 3-piece suite if they ever ask him back on again. 

Add Burnley to the list now! You *****.

Think it was David Pleat on Five Live earlier was talking about the Derby-Burnley game and said something about the mediocrity of the Championship this season. If Burnley go up then it's a damning indictment of the quality of the league - they're not exactly ****, but if they're the second best team in the league, then it's a **** league.

I used to like Chelsea in the Zola, Di Matteo, Poyet, Petit eta..

I remember going nuts when they went on that amazing Cup Winner Cup run. 

Claudio Ranieri was an awesome guy too.

Since then, I just look at them as some kind of pretenders. 

Awesome guys.

"http://images.teamtalk.com/08/09/800x600/Gianfranco-Zola-VFB-STUTTGART-Cup-Winners-Cup_1183003" alt="Gianfranco-Zola-VFB-STUTTGART-Cup-Winner">

feckin n0bjockeys...

"http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Chelsea-FA-Cup" alt="Chelsea-FA-Cup">

Archived