Disliked Clubs?

Knowle Rohrer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds- Obviously

Liverpool and Everton- purely because most scousers seem to have a strange, built in victim complex.

Sheff Utd- They have a hard core of fans who seem obsessed with HOOFball, as well as being prier scrotes and seem to think they are a massive club, they seem oblivious to their rivals Wednesday's stature. Also that cnut Warnock managed them so another reason for them to go on the list.

Port Vale- Purely because in mid winter Vale Park is the coldest place on the face of the planet.

West Ham- Living in a time warp thinking they are still a great footballing side. 

Leeds- Obviously

Liverpool and Everton- purely because most scousers seem to have a strange, built in victim complex.

Sheff Utd- They have a hard core of fans who seem obsessed with HOOFball, as well as being prier scrotes and seem to think they are a massive club, they seem oblivious to their rivals Wednesday's stature. Also that cnut Warnock managed them so another reason for them to go on the list.

Port Vale- Purely because in mid winter Vale Park is the coldest place on the face of the planet.

West Ham- Living in a time warp thinking they are still a great footballing side

I for one don't believe they were anything more than a load of twinkle-toed show-ponies!

Teams like the Arsenal invincibles and possibly the current Man City side can be considered cos they are great at all aspects of the game, not just playing some good stuff now and then.

My First post on the forum! (which shows how eager I was to show my hatred to some clubs!!!)

Forest - I cant like any aspect of that pathetic club

Leicester - I can never spell it and they`re not our rivals!

Leeds - Grew up knowing about the history between us

Aston Villa - My dads a Birmingham City fan so I have inherited that one! allways leave stoods showing and they arent the true club of Birmingham!

My First post on the forum! (which shows how eager I was to show my hatred to some clubs!!!)

Forest - I cant like any aspect of that pathetic club

Leicester - I can never spell it and they`re not our rivals!

Leeds - Grew up knowing about the history between us

Aston Villa - My dads a Birmingham City fan so I have inherited that one! allways leave stoods showing and they arent the true club of Birmingham!

I like the City Ground, but that's about it, but I suppose that's down to nostalgia more than admiration.

You spelt Lesta right, so don't worry, although you mis-spelt Studs... I'll let you off.

Now get over to the Forum Introductions thread and introduce yourself properly! Happy posting sir :D

In this order : 

Manchester United - The Apple iPhone of football clubs

Leicester - Never cared about Leicester but i hate Dave Nugent or Nigel Pearson that much that they have now overtaken forest for me.

Forest - Obvious reasons, mainly the deluded support.

Leeds - Dirty, but like to give us 6 points every season

Reading - Dont know why, i've never liked them

Birmingham - dont mind the club too much but i find the supporter really irritating, hardly show up and then boo the team as soon as they are losing.

Rangers - everything about them.

Sheff Utd - arrogant, deluded, obnoxious, with a permanent chip butty on their shoulder because they'll always be the runt club in Sheffield.

Man Utd - because for so long they've been the default setting for glory hunting plastics, and half the kids in Derbyshire 'support' them.

Cardiff - the Welsh Millwall, with money.

I hate manu violently, I can barely stand to be in the same room as a manu fan, they deserve to be peeled and salted. Watching the Blackburn game on holiday in August I got some southern manu ***** sitting next to me trying to talk to me about how **** the Championship is. If I hadn't had my kids there he'd have been in danger of needing his travel insurance.

Forest I do hate, but I have to keep reminding myself to do so. When you work with some of them and grew up in areas where there are Derby and florist in the same school/pub/town you realise that some of them are alright really. Just uglier, with less brain and smaller penises.

Finally leeds, who are just *****.

Dirties  --  Because I'm old enough to remember

Manure  --  For beating us in the 1976 F A Cup  S/F,  and for sacking Tommy Dickheadty for sh&gging the trainers wife, and him ending up with us.

Fester  --  For that play-off final.

Florest  --  Obvious reasons

Scousers  -  Always the victim.

Crawley  --  For that obnoxious manager they had. 

Portsmouth  --   Cheats, nice to see they are only 2pts from the Conference.

Kerdiff Reds  --  Horrible supporters

Northampton  --  Non Derby related.

I hate manu violently, I can barely stand to be in the same room as a manu fan, they deserve to be peeled and salted. Watching the Blackburn game on holiday in August I got some southern manu ***** sitting next to me trying to talk to me about how **** the Championship is. If I hadn't had my kids there he'd have been in danger of needing his travel insurance.

Forest I do hate, but I have to keep reminding myself to do so. When you work with some of them and grew up in areas where there are Derby and florist in the same school/pub/town you realise that some of them are alright really. Just uglier, with less brain and smaller penises.

Finally leeds, who are just *****.

I love making a point of being so blatantly a Derby fan when away on holiday. I actually buy shirts JUST for holiday! I'll give it both barrels when someone tries to talk down to me about Derby. Nothing better than putting some glory-hunting know-nothing in his place!

Forest: obviously

Leicester: try growing up with Leicester fans being the only Derby fan in the year. "We're massive because Leicester fans present Match of the Day and the football league show", **** off. League Cup my arse. *********, everything that's good about them has been bought (apart from Liam Moore's who's a really nice bloke actually; met him)

Leeds: Serious cases of living in the past syndrome.

Liverpool: Liverpool fans and Suarez are the perfect match.

Millwall and West Ham: self-explanatory

Man Utd: Consistently had unlikeable players and managers (excluding Scholes and Giggs)

Celtic: scum, will always prefer Rangers.

Sheff Utd: (see Leeds)

Stoke: Bandwagon club, see people fall off in the coming years; they'll survive this year only through how poor the standard is.

Dirties  --  Because I'm old enough to remember

Manure  --  For beating us in the 1976 F A Cup  S/F,  and for sacking Tommy Dickheadty for sh&gging the trainers wife, and him ending up with us.

Fester  --  For that play-off final.

Florest  --  Obvious reasons

Scousers  -  Always the victim.

Crawley  --  For that obnoxious manager they had. 

Portsmouth  --   Cheats, nice to see they are only 2pts from the Conference.

Kerdiff Reds  --  Horrible supporters

Northampton  --  Non Derby related.

Whilst I agree entirely with all but one of your selection, and the reasons, I can't accept Northampton. My grandad was born there, top bloke he was.Also, some distant relative (3rd cousin 4 times removed or summat) played for them in that glorious period when they went from bottom of the 4th division up to the old 1st division, and back down to the 4th, all in the space of about 10 years.

Always had a soft spot for them.

More rivalries than hatred but this is my list

1. Forest- every match jam packed with incident

2. Leicester- definitely rivals for me...playoff final....they had Joachim who always scored against us. .we have a terrible record there and they have never won a serious trophy and think theyre a really big club. Was funny to watch last year's play off semi against Watford!!

3. Leeds- funny how we have beaten them ten times in a row now

4. Stoke

5. Millwall

"Fvcking Derby? I can understand how Forest and Leeds are bigger than us but Derby? No chance"

Easy response on that one - come back when you've won something worth talking about. 

Trouble with Leicester fans - they think football was invented about 20 years ago. 

I hate Leeds, and love ripping the p1ss out of Forest, but Leicester aren't fit to wipe the collective ar$e$ of us three.

Leicester are on a par with Stoke - biggest win is a micky mouse cup that big teams are embarrassed to have on their CVs. 

Oh, and to the question at hand - I forgot to add Celtic - Celtic, you're the SECOND most successful side in Scotland. Deal with it. 

Forest will always be top of the list. Clueless time-warp fans, a horrible stadium which looks ready for the bulldozer, horrible little manager who can't keep his trap shut and the laughing stock of an owner.

Leicester are now ahead of Leeds for me. Can't stand their fans anymore. So many 2nd rate trophies in the shed. No real rivals. Nigel Pearson is a nob. Their rugby club is far better. 

Leeds purely for their fans. Thinking they've got some of the biggest support followings in the country and they don't seem to get any bigger attendances than we do. 

Millwall FC should not be in professional football with the amount of thugs that attend their matches.

I want to add Celtic to my list too.

Add Scottish football if you want.

"And now over to Givashit Park where William Wallace can tell us about a penalty for Inverness. Will they equalise against Hibernian, William?"

It's a top flight game and 800 people have tickets. I don't think anyone outside Scotland gives a toss. I'd rather get live reports from Alvaston Park.

Don't mind Scottish football, don't watch it have an keen eye on a few clubs, just can't stand any of the old firm and don't see why because I am English I should root for Glasgow Rangers, love Glasgow just don't like the football and the bigotry in them games which thankfully were not on last season.

Archived