Request to all members

ronnieronalde

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same.

Just because he knows fuckall about football, doesn't mean people hate :ph34r:

done if he can just send me his bank account and sort code to princehassan@imnotascammer.sa. 

Im based in nigeria but happy to send him the ipad if he can provide me with these personals

I'll try to get samples out to those who have requested it. Thanks for showing the interest.

I've made myself an excel spreadsheet, not quite with Alberts level of detail ;-) that will allow me to remind you all closer to the date.

I'll be posting updates and I'll keep you all informed but so far it's nice to know that I have 28 brave and poor souls prepared to pay 9,95 off the back of a couple of recommendations from dodgy characters like Alpha and that racist bloody foreigner Cisse ;-)

I'll stop talking about it tomorrow so as not to annoy everyone with too much info.

Evening Ronnie and all you lovely avid readers.

I have to start by saying a big sincere Well Done to Ronnie! For bloody well persevering and having the guts to see it through :-).

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Heartfelt, difficult to read in places, just because of the rawness of emotions & experiences, particulaly where childhood is concerned which I could totally relate to - but loads of laughs too, plenty of them, along with a fascinating insight into Brian and his whole family from years gone but definately not forgotten. Wait while you read some of the things...:-)

I'd recommend it totally.

Thanks for letting me have a peek at your work Ronnie, it was an absolute pleasure. I really am chuffed to bits for you getting all the way to being published!!

Good for you my friend x

Ps, can I get a signed copy too? It'll take pride of place on our book shelf. We'll buy it tho, do our bit for your nominated charideee :-D

Thanks for that Cisse, and again I must say, I'm not sure I'd have kept going if it wasn't for the lovely support from you and LR, I forgot to thank Alpha as well. Thanks, genuinely.

Thanks for that Ronnie - but you got there in the end, that's the main thing :-)

Well done , Ronnie , maybe now you can concentrate on getting yourself up the Prediction League..

:)

I'm building for next year Mo55y. I'm not a fan of January windows and anyway this year was always a "consolidate my position" before really pushing on next season ;-) The work I do in the summer will be crucial.

By the way I'm reading that message and all I'm really seeing is Yes Ronnie, I'll have a copy for a tenner.

That's how I understood it anyway ;-)

At work again... Ermmm, yeah, a short sample would be brilliant. But put me down anyway, it is probably something that would resonate more with my parents but I want to test read it before they do! Sounds to me like an honest tale and honesty is all too rare these days. I look forward to reading.

Archived