Request to all members

ronnieronalde

I'm building for next year Mo55y. I'm not a fan of January windows and anyway this year was always a "consolidate my position" before really pushing on next season ;-) The work I do in the summer will be crucial.

By the way I'm reading that message and all I'm really seeing is Yes Ronnie, I'll have a copy for a tenner.

That's how I understood it anyway ;-)

you've got me all wrong , mate..

Can you sign mine ?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want a sample, I'll read it even if it's ***** Ronnie. It's for charity after all.

I've always known you were the best one on here Boyce and it's not just cos of your razor sharp whit.

Oh it'll be ***** alright but what can you really get for a tenner these days anyway?

Since I've had my kindle, I've read some right ***** I'll tell you. Trouble with me is, I have to keep reading, I can't leave a book unfinished.

Ronnie, don't sell yourself short, you've done the hard bit, just go with the flow now. :)  

I've always known you were the best one on here Boyce and it's not just cos of your razor sharp whit.

Oh it'll be ***** alright but what can you really get for a tenner these days anyway?

exactly mate.

Oh, can I get a receipt ;)

Thanks for the email Ronnie.

I will definitely be having a copy of the book.

I really like your style of writing and i personally think it helps the reader to feel the emotion that you quite obviously felt when you were writing it.

It also brought back memories of my own youth.

Thanks for the email Ronnie.

I will definitely be having a copy of the book.

I really like your style of writing and i personally think it helps the reader to feel the emotion that you quite obviously felt when you were writing it.

It also brought back memories of my own youth.

Thanks Ossie glad you liked it, by the way that was one of the calmer chapters ;-)

what a great read and one you'll never want to put down. It's a fascinating insight into the life of a young lad from Sunderland who was lucky enough to meet the great Mr Clough!

From the sample chapters I've read, I can't wait to read what happens to the little scamps as their adventure continues.

It's also gives a great perspective of how the man worked and the tough times in the North East 30-40 years ago.

Thanks for the chance to read the sample Ronnie!

I'm feeling left out a bit. Can I have a taster too.

Is there any sex and romance? Because I'm sick of the mrs reading all these bondage books about Grey this and butt plugs that.

Can't wait me.

Bloody hell. Perv.

Hi Ronnie

I will be interested in too. As you said, what can you spend £10 on nowadays and I've spent more than £10 on crap before so at least this will go to a charity (any info on which charity will benefit?).

Let us know how and when it can be purchased.

Maybe this could be the start of something - could you be the next Roald Dahl?

Archived