Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

sage

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe im being harsh then! I dont know what it was, he reminded me of Martin of last season!

Im just being miserable about a 3-1 win though!

I thought the same after we played Wigan. He was part of most of our decent moves going forward first half. Second half they marked him out of the game.

Looked at the table and results from today. I'm so focussed on top2 that I only just noticed how much of a cushion we're getting on those behind us. 6 points clear of the pack now. Genuine look of a 4 team breakaway group going on. Can we keep pace? Dunno, but how brilliant is it to be in this run?

Happy Christmas ovine copulators wherever you are. :)

On a non football note.

What the feck was that constant, piercing whistling sound coming from across the river on the walk back to town from the match? It was pretty eerie, I thought.

It was Billy Davies's post match interview...amazing how he sound carried all the from Birmingham

On a non football note.

What the feck was that constant, piercing whistling sound coming from across the river on the walk back to town from the match? It was pretty eerie, I thought.

The Martians are coming.

I swear I was the only person who seemed in the slightest bit perturbed, everyone else just went about their conversations like it was normal having a constant metallic scraping noise fill the airwaves. Maybe I was imagining it?

The fact that I didn't notice it means nothing - I'm deaf.

Archived